Forms and Resources
The Graduate Registrar’s office will accept forms via email, fax or in person. Forms submitted via email should be sent from a Lewis & Clark email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Printed forms can also be submitted to the Graduate Registrar’s Office in Rogers Hall room 301, or faxed to 503-768-6035. An After Hours Drop Box is located outside the Registrar’s Office next to Rogers 303.
Note: electronic forms will automatically be routed to the Graduate Registrars’ Office for processing.
Fillable pdf forms should first be saved to your desktop, completed, then sent to email@example.com.
- CE Certificate Application
- Change of Address
- Course Substitution
- Course Waiver
- Credit-Only (instead of a grade)
- Enrollment Verification Request
- Grade Change Form
- Graduation Application
- Incomplete Grade Form (faculty only)
- Incomplete Grade Extension Request Form
- Independent Study/Practicum Application
- Late Course Add/Withdrawal form
- Leave of Absence/Withdrawal Forms
- Name Change, Sex Change, Gender Preference
- Notarized Transcript/Diploma
- Petition for Modification or Waiver of Academic Requirements
- Release of Educational Record Information
- Release of Educational Records for Recommendations
- Special Student Registration Form
- Transcript Requests
- Transfer of Credit
- Educator licensing forms (e.g. TSPC, OSPI) can be scanned and e-mailed to the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office for completion.
- Counselor and therapist licensing forms (e.g. OBLPCT, LPC) can be sent to the Counseling, Therapy & School Psychology Department for completion.