Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
- If you are participating in 2015 Commencement, you must order your regalia by April 10. Order here.
- Our Spring 2015 and Summer 2015 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
- Spring 2015 registration is now open to all students..
- Last day to apply for graduation for the summer term 2015 is February 20, 2015.
May 1st, 2015
Spring Semester Ends
Spring semester ends on Friday, May 1.
May 11th, 2015
Graduate Summer Session I Begins
The Graduate School’s Summer Session I classes begin Monday, May 11, and end Friday, June 12.
Summer Semester Session I Add/Drop Period
Summer Session I Add/Drop Period begins May 11 and ends May 15 (add or drop a class, select credit/no credit). Late add/drop begins on May 16 and late fees will apply.until May 15
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:15
Closed Saturday & Sunday