Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study, assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, help you apply for your degree or certificate, and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- Request official transcripts.
- Educator licensing forms (e.g. TSPC, OSPI) can be scanned and e-mailed to the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office for completion.
- Counselor and therapist licensing forms (e.g. OBLPCT, LPC) can be sent to the Counseling Psychology Department for completion.
In order to graduate, students must complete an application for degree/certificate program candidacy. The degree/certificate program application must be filed with the graduate registrar before the applicable deadline:
- December degree/certificate: application deadline September 20
- May degree/certificate: application deadline November 20
- July or August degree/certificate:application deadline March 8
November 29th, 2017
4:00pm - 5:30pm:
Pizza With The President
Graduate School students are invited to join President Wiewel for an informal pizza reception and meet-and-greet.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:00
Closed Saturday & Sunday