Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Graduate Commencement Ceremony, Sunday, June 7
Summer 2015 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
June 12th, 2015
Graduate Summer Session I Ends
The Graduate School’s Summer Session I classes begin Monday, May 11, and end Friday, June 12.
June 15th, 2015
Fall Semester Course Registration Open
Fall 2015 registration will begin on Monday, June 15. Your registration opening day is based on the number of graduate credits you have completed at Lewis & Clark by the end of our spring 2015 semester.
Graduate Summer Session II Begins
The Graduate School’s Summer Session II classes begin Monday, June 15, and end Friday, July 17.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:15
Closed Saturday & Sunday