Graduate School Registrar
Important note: The Graduate Registrar’s Office will operating remotely August 2 - August 6. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office
We are here to assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, help you apply for your degree or certificate, and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- Online Registration (WebAdvisor)
- Official Transcripts
In order to graduate, students must complete an application for degree/certificate program candidacy. The degree/certificate program application must be filed with the graduate registrar before the applicable deadline:
- December degree/certificate: application deadline September 20
- May degree/certificate: application deadline November 20
- July or August degree/certificate: application deadline March 8
- Educator Licensing Forms (e.g. TSPC, OSPI): Scan and e-mail to the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office for completion.
- Counselor/Therapist Licensing Forms (e.g. OBLPCT, LPC): Send to the Counseling Psychology Department for completion.
Current Office Hours
Closed Saturday and Sunday