Release of Educational Record Information

Authorization to Release Educational Records

You have the right to authorize the college to release limited or unlimited educational information to one or more people. Once signed and submitted, this release form allows college officials to provide the designated information as requested by the listed parties. It does not allow the listed parties to act for the student, but merely to receive designated information. This release may be revoked at any time by submitting a written request to the appropriate Registrar’s Office. Contact the office for more information.

Graduate students must file the form in person at the Office of the Registrar in Rogers Hall room 301.  The  student must provide identification at the time of submission. During the winter or summer breaks, or if the student is on an approved leave of absence, the student may file the form by submitting a scanned copy directly to the Registrar’s Office email address from the student’s LC email account.

CAS students should contact the Office of the Registrar at the College of Arts and Sciences.

Law school students should contact the Office of the Registrar at the Law School.


Authorization to Release Educational Record Information