The Center for Community Engagement offers classes, events, workshops,
and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
For the latest on events related to your specific interests, sign up for our mailing list to receive periodic updates by email and/or mail.
Collaborate With UsWe work with professional organizations, schools, school districts, and community groups to offer continuing education for mental health and education professionals. Our services include event hosting and co-sponsorship, conference management, and customized professional development.
Featured classes and events
December 9th, 2016
- Treatment Issues in Death, Loss & Grief: A Systems PerspectiveFriday, December 9, 2016
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
February 9th, 2017
- Talking Back to the Legacy of Stereotypes of African American Women in LiteratureOregon Writing Project
Thursday, February 9, 2017
February 11th, 2017
- Feedback Informed Treatment in Clinical SettingsSaturday, February 11, 2017
8 a.m.- 5 p.m.