The Center for Community Engagement offers classes, events, workshops,
and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
For the latest on events related to your specific interests, sign up for our mailing list to receive periodic updates by email and/or mail.
Collaborate With UsWe work with professional organizations, schools, school districts, and community groups to offer continuing education for mental health and education professionals. Our services include event hosting and co-sponsorship, conference management, and customized professional development.
Featured classes and events
May 14th, 2016
- Mindfulness, Trauma and the Sense of Self: Using Mindful Awareness to Improve Clarity, Stability and FlexibilitySaturday, May 14, 2016
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
May 18th, 2016
- A Celebration in Honor of Heidi SipeWednesday, May 18, 2016
June 18th, 2016
- “Transgender”: A Decolonizing Framework for Transitioning in Clinical Practice
Saturday, June 18, 2016
9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.