The Center for Community Engagement offers classes, events, workshops,
and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
For the latest on events related to your specific interests, sign up for our mailing list to receive periodic updates by email and/or mail.
Dawn discusses Courage to Lead programming and how this unique approach to professional development has changed her experience as an educator.
We work with professional organizations, schools, school districts, and community groups to offer continuing education for mental health and education professionals.
Collaborate With Us
Featured classes and events
December 15th, 2017
- Transgender: A Decolonizing Framework for Transitioning in Clinical PracticeFriday, December 15, 2017
9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
January 10th, 2018
- Memoir: Episodes from Your Storied Past (online)Northwest Writing Institute
Wednesday, January 10-March 21, 2018
February 16th, 2018
- Application of Dialectical Behavior Therapy when working in Grief and BereavementFriday, February 16, 2018
9 a.m.-5 p.m.