The Center for Community Engagement offers classes, events, workshops, and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
Collaborate With Us
We work with professional organizations, schools, school districts, and community groups to offer continuing education for mental health and education professionals.
Our services include event hosting and co-sponsorship, conference management, and customized professional development. Learn more
Featured classes and events
May 27th, 2015
- Journey to Equity: An Evening with 2015 Oregon Teacher of the Year Michael LindbladWednesday, May 27, 2015
June 5th, 2015
- First Annual Oregon Ecopsychology SymposiumExpression, Scholarship and Engagement
Friday, June 5, 2015
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
June 6th, 2015
- Critical Family HistorySaturday, June 6, 2015