Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Have paid your Student Account. Students with a Student Accounts Hold will be notified and will be allowed to register only after the hold has been removed by the Student and Departmental Accounts Office.
- Have been formally admitted to the Graduate School of Education and Counseling by the time you have completed a maximum of six semester hours.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections.”
Spring 2020 registration is now open to all students.
Summer 2020 registration begins Monday, February 24, 2020
Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 schedule of classes are available for online viewing using WebAdvisor.
Semester begins: January 6, 2020
Add/Drop period January 6 -17, 2020
Spring 2020 Registration: Week of October 21 - 25, 2019
Semester begins: May 4, 2020
Add/Drop period summer session 1 May 4 - 8, 2020
Add/Drop period summer session 2 June 8 - 12, 2020
Add/Drop period summer session 3 July 13 - 17, 2020
Summer 2020 Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students. Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
Summer 2020 Registration Information
- Beginning Monday, February 24 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, February 25 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, February 26 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, February 27 at 7:00 AM, continuing students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
- Beginning Friday, February 28 at 7:00 AM new student and open registration begins.
Graduate School Tuition and Fees
Summer 2019, Fall 2019, and Spring 2020
- 500 and 700 level courses (on campus courses) are $947 per semester hour.
- 600 level courses (off campus courses) are $847 per semester hour.