Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Clear all registration holds, if any. This information can be found in WebAdvisor.
- Receive instructor consent to register in courses with this requirement. You can contact your respective department to receive consent.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections.”
Find information about Waitlists here.
Summer 2023 classes are available for viewing in WebAdvisor.
Summer 2023 registration begins Monday, February 20th, 2023.
Summer Semester 2023 (May 8 - August 19)
Summer 2023 Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students, and can be found under Registration Permissions in WebAdvisor. Your registration day and time is based on the number of graduate credits you have completed by the end of fall 2022. You may register any time after your assigned time/date.
Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
- Beginning Monday, February 20 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, February 21 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, February 22 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, February 23 at 7:00 AM, continuing students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
- Beginning Friday, February 24 at 7:00 AM all continuing and new graduate student may register.
Courses can be added through WebAdvisor up until the last day of the add/drop period at no additional charge. Courses that begin following the add/drop period can be added up until the first day at no additional charge. After the first day of class (and after the add/drop period), courses can be added with a Late Course Add/Withdrawal form ($25 fee per transaction).
Courses can be dropped through WebAdvisor up until and on the last day of the Add/Drop period. After the end of the Add/Drop period courses can be dropped with a Late Course Add/Withdrawal form ($25 fee per transaction).
Course tuition and fees will be reversed if the section is dropped before or on the first day of class. After the first day of class, tuition will be prorated according to the tuition refund schedule. Section fees are nonrefundable.
Graduate School Tuition and Fees
Summer 2022, Fall 2022, and Spring 2023
- 500 and 700 level courses (on campus courses) are $1025 per semester hour.
- 600 level courses (off campus courses) are $925 per semester hour.