It is important that you carefully read the Online Registration Instructions (or view a PDF of these instructions here) or better yet watch the video. Do this SOON! Don’t wait until your registration appointment day!
Registration appointment days are assigned, and dates are posted on this page in the text below.
Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Video: Welcome, how to use WebAdvisor and register for courses (13m)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Have paid your Student Account. Students with a Student Account’s Hold will be notified and will be allowed to register only after the hold has been removed by the Student and Departmental Accounts’ Office.
- Have been formally admitted to the Graduate School of Education and Counseling by the time you have completed a maximum of six semester hours.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections”
If you have questions about using the preferred sections to register in WebAdvisor, you may view a step-by-step video by clicking on the following link:
Summer 2015 registration is now open for ALL students!
Fall 2015 registration will open on Monday, June 22.
Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students. Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
Summer session 1
Semester begins: May 11
Add/Drop Period: May 11-15
Late Add/Drop Period Begins: May 16
Semester ends: June 12
Summer session 2
Semester begins: June 15
Add/Drop Period: June 15-19
Late Add/Drop Period Begins: June 20
Semester ends: July 17
Summer session 3
Semester begins: July 20
Add/Drop Period: July 20-24
Late Add/Drop Period Begins: July 25
Semester ends: August 21
- Beginning Monday, June 22 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, June 23 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, June 24 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, June 25 at 7:00 AM, students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
- Friday, June 26, all continuing and new Graduate students may register.
- Open Registration/Add/Drop begins June 26 and goes until the end of the Add/Drop Period (ADP)
Semester begins: January 11
Add/Drop Period: January 11-22
Late Add/Drop Period Begins: January 23
Semester ends: April 29