It is important that you carefully read the Online Registration Instructions (or view a PDF of these instructions here) or better yet watch the video. Do this SOON! Don’t wait until your registration appointment day!
Registration appointment days are assigned, and dates are posted on this page in the text below.
Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Video: Welcome, how to use WebAdvisor and register for courses (13m)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Have paid your Student Account. Students with a Student Account’s Hold will be notified and will be allowed to register only after the hold has been removed by the Student and Departmental Accounts’ Office.
- Have been formally admitted to the Graduate School of Education and Counseling by the time you have completed a maximum of six semester hours.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections”
If you have questions about using the preferred sections to register in WebAdvisor, you may view a step-by-step video by clicking on the following link:
Summer 2016 registration is now open for ALL students!
Fall 2016 registration will open on Monday, June 13, 2016
Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students. Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
Semester begins: September 6, 2016
Add/Drop Period: September 6 - September 1
- Beginning Monday, June 13 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, June 14 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, June 15 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, June 16 at 7:00 AM, students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
- Friday, June 17, all continuing and new Graduate students may register.
- Open Registration/Add/Drop begins June 17 and goes until the end of the Add/Drop Period (ADP) for each summer session.