Important note: In order to provide you with accurate information regarding your fall schedule, fall registration is delayed until Monday, July 13, 2020 as we await guidelines regarding social distancing and maximum occupancy.
Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Have paid your Student Account. Students with a Student Accounts Hold will be notified and will be allowed to register only after the hold has been removed by the Student and Departmental Accounts Office.
- Have been formally admitted to the Graduate School of Education and Counseling by the time you have completed a maximum of six semester hours.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections.”
Summer 2020 registration is now open to all students.
Fall 2020 registration begins Monday, July 13, 2020
Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 schedule of classes are available for online viewing using WebAdvisor.
Semester begins: May 4, 2020
Add/Drop period summer session 1 May 4 - 8, 2020
Add/Drop period summer session 2 June 8 - 12, 2020
Add/Drop period summer session 3 July 13 - 17, 2020
Semester begins: September 8, 2020
Add/Drop Period Fall 2020 September 8-18, 2020
Fall 2020 Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students. Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
Fall 2020 Registration Information
- Beginning Monday, July 13 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, July 14 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, July 15 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, July 16 at 7:00 AM, continuing students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
- Beginning Friday, July 17 at 7:00 AM all continuing and new graduate student may register.
Graduate School Tuition and Fees
Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021
- 500 and 700 level courses (on campus courses) are $975 per semester hour.
- 600 level courses (off campus courses) are $875 per semester hour.