Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Clear all registration holds, if any. This information can be found in WebAdvisor
- Receive instructor consent to register in courses with this requirement. You can contact your respective department to receive consent.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections.”
Spring 2022 registration begins Monday, October 18, 2021
Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 schedule of classes are available for online viewing using WebAdvisor.
Spring Semester 2022
Semester begins: January 10, 2022
Add/Drop Period is January 10-21, 2022
Spring 2022 Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students. Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
Spring 2022 Registration Information
- Beginning Monday, October 18 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, October 19 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, October 20 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, October 21 at 7:00 AM, continuing students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
- Beginning Friday, October 22 at 7:00 AM all continuing and new graduate student may register.
Graduate School Tuition and Fees
Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and Spring 2022
- 500 and 700 level courses (on campus courses) are $995 per semester hour.
- 600 level courses (off campus courses) are $895 per semester hour.