Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Have paid your Student Account. Students with a Student Accounts Hold will be notified and will be allowed to register only after the hold has been removed by the Student and Departmental Accounts Office.
- Have been formally admitted to the Graduate School of Education and Counseling by the time you have completed a maximum of six semester hours.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections.”
Summer 2021 registration begins Monday, February 22, 2021
Summer 2021 schedule of classes are available for online viewing using WebAdvisor.
Summer Semester 2021
Semester begins: May 10, 2021
Add/Drop Period Session 1 is May 10-14, 2021
Add/Drop Period Session 2 is June 14-18, 2021
Add/Drop Period Session 3 is July 19-23m 2021
Summer 2021 Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students. Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
Spring 2021 Registration Information
- Beginning Monday, February 22 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, February 23 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, February 24 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, February 25 at 7:00 AM, continuing students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
- Beginning Friday, February 26 at 7:00 AM all continuing and new graduate student may register.
Graduate School Tuition and Fees
Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and Spring 2022
- 500 and 700 level courses (on campus courses) are $995 per semester hour.
- 600 level courses (off campus courses) are $895 per semester hour.