Registration appointment days are assigned, and dates are posted on this page in the text below.
Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Have paid your Student Account. Students with a Student Account’s Hold will be notified and will be allowed to register only after the hold has been removed by the Student and Departmental Accounts’ Office.
- Have been formally admitted to the Graduate School of Education and Counseling by the time you have completed a maximum of six semester hours.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections.”
Spring 2018 registration begins Monday October 23, 2017
Fall 2017 Registration is now open to all students
Spring 2018 schedule of classes is available for online viewing using WebAdvisor.
Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students. Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
Semester begins: January 8, 2018
Add/Drop Period Session 1: January 8 - 19, 2018
- Beginning Monday, October 23 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, October 25 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, October 26 at 7:00 AM, students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
Friday, October 27, all continuing and new Graduate students may register.
- Friday, October 27, Open Registration Begins.
Graduate School Tuition and Fees
Summer 2017, Fall 2017, and Spring 2018
- 500 and 700 level courses (on campus courses) are $901 per semester hour.
- 600 level courses (off campus courses) are $801 per semester hour.