It is important that you carefully read the Online Registration Instructions (or view a PDF of these instructions here) or better yet watch the video. Do this SOON! Don’t wait until your registration appointment day!
Registration appointment days are assigned, and dates are posted on this page in the text below.
Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Video: Welcome, how to use WebAdvisor and register for courses (13m)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Have paid your Student Account. Students with a Student Account’s Hold will be notified and will be allowed to register only after the hold has been removed by the Student and Departmental Accounts’ Office.
- Have been formally admitted to the Graduate School of Education and Counseling by the time you have completed a maximum of six semester hours.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections”
If you have questions about using the preferred sections to register in WebAdvisor, you may view a step-by-step video by clicking on the following link:
Spring 2016 registration is now open for ALL students!
Summer 2016 registration will open on Monday, February 22.
Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students. Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
Semester begins: February 22, 2016
Add/Drop Period Session 1: May 9 - May 13
Add/Drop Period Session 2: June 13 - June 17
Add/Drop Period Session 3: July 18 - July 22
- Beginning Monday, February 22 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, February 23 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, February 24 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, February 25 at 7:00 AM, students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
- Friday, February 26, all continuing and new Graduate students may register.
- Open Registration/Add/Drop begins February 26 and goes until the end of the Add/Drop Period (ADP) for each summer session.