Registration appointment days are assigned, and dates are posted on this page in the text below.
Registration appointment days are assigned according to the number of ‘total earned credits’, listed on your WebAdvisor transcript. (See Day Assignments, below.)
Meet with your Advisor
Students should speak with their academic advisor prior to registration. Contact your academic advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
To Be Eligible to Register, You Must:
- Have paid your Student Account. Students with a Student Account’s Hold will be notified and will be allowed to register only after the hold has been removed by the Student and Departmental Accounts’ Office.
- Have been formally admitted to the Graduate School of Education and Counseling by the time you have completed a maximum of six semester hours.
Get your course selections set early by using “Preferred Sections.”
Summer 2019 registration begins Monday, February 25, 2019
Spring 2019 registration is now open to all students
Summer 2019 schedule of classes is available for online viewing using WebAdvisor.
Add/Drop period January 7-18, 2019
Semester begins: May 6, 2019
Summer 2019 Registration Day Assignments
Day assignment reminders will be emailed to students. Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments have been made according to the following criteria:
Summer 2019 Registration Information
- Beginning Monday, February 25 at 7:00 AM, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Beginning Tuesday, February 26 at 7:00 AM, students with 21 to 30 total earned credits.
- Beginning Wednesday, February 27 at 7:00 AM, students with 11 to 20 total earned credits.
- Beginning Thursday, February 28 at 7:00 AM, students with 0 to 10 total earned credits.
- Friday, March 1, open registration begins.
Semester begins: September 3, 2019
Add/Drop period September 3-13, 2019
Fall 2019 registration: Week of June 10-14, 2019
Graduate School Tuition and Fees
Summer 2018, Fall 2018, and Spring 2019
- 500 and 700 level courses (on campus courses) are $928 per semester hour.
- 600 level courses (off campus courses) are $828 per semester hour.