Giving to the Graduate School
Our students and faculty transform lives, whether it’s in a Portland classroom or a clinic in Mumbai. Your gift makes it possible.
Our work makes an impact
Meet an agent of change
Every gift you make benefits our students and faculty and the many communities they serve. When you give to the graduate school, your investment pays dividends far into the future as our students take their education and experiences out into the world. See how your support is transforming lives—read more stories about the impact of our students, faculty, and programs.
Help us maximize scholarship dollars
Two matching opportunities
Two generous donors are offering matching dollars for gifts to the Renaissance Foundation Scholarship and Loan Repayment Assistance Program for Teachers. This new fund supports up to five first-generation students admitted to Lewis & Clark’s Master of Arts in Teaching program. By providing current scholarships and future loan repayment assistance, this award helps students better afford a Master’s degree and encourages them to stay in the profession after they graduate.
For every dollar you give to scholarships, two additional dollars will be matched by our donors. Help us take advantage of this incredible opportunity! Gifts of cash or appreciated securities given prior to December 31 will be entitled to a 2013 tax deduction.
Make a gift online
Other ways to give
- The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of philanthropy at Lewis & Clark, channeling immediate support to our highest priorities.
- Endowed funds generate a continual source of revenue for scholarships, professorships, lectureships, and specific programs.
- Planned gifts and bequests transform your personal values into legacies for learning.
- Company matching gifts provide a multiplier effect.
- Volunteering your time and connecting with our alumni association deepen your affiliation and provide great opportunities for personal and professional networking.