Graduation Application and Diplomas
In order to be awarded a degree/certificate, students must apply for graduation in WebAdvisor, once they have registered for their final classes. Degree candidates who have submitted a degree application are eligible to participate in commencement if they have completed all of their degree requirements, or will complete all requirements by the end of the summer semester. The graduate school’s annual commencement ceremony is held on the first Sunday in June.
Degree/Certificate Posting Dates
- Spring 2022: May 13, 2022
- Summer 2022: July 22, 2022 & August 26, 2022 (summer posting dates are determined by the last date of your last class).
- Fall 2022: December 22, 2022
- Spring 2023: May 12, 2023
Degree/Certificate Application Process
- Log into WebAdvisor.
- Select Program Evaluation to confirm you are registered in your final classes and will complete all program requirements.
- On the WebAdvisor main menu select Apply for Graduation.
- Identify the degree/certificate program that you are completing (do not select a license or endorsement program).
- Follow prompts and submit form.
Once approved, you will be sent a Graduation Application Evaluation email. Degree candidates will receive additional details regarding participating in the June commencement ceremony. (Commencement ceremony participation is limited to degree candidates.)
When completing the Application for Graduation, you will be able to indicate whether you would like to pick-up your diploma in person, or have it mailed to an address you provide. NOTE: If you do not attend commencement, you may request to have one sent to you by contacting the Graduate Registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org.