- <a href="/live/image/gid/49/width/650/42015_g-peo-c-temporary-1008-156.jpg" class="lw_preview_image lw_disable_preview" tabindex="-1"><picture class="lw_image lw_image42015"> <source type="image/webp" srcset="/live/image/gid/49/width/1440/height/690/crop/1/42015_g-peo-c-temporary-1008-156.rev.1383073044.webp 1x"/> <source type="image/jpeg" srcset="/live/image/gid/49/width/1440/height/690/crop/1/42015_g-peo-c-temporary-1008-156.rev.1383073044.jpg 1x"/> <img src="/live/image/gid/49/width/1440/height/690/crop/1/42015_g-peo-c-temporary-1008-156.rev.1383073044.jpg" alt="" width="1440" height="690" data-max-w="901" data-max-h="600" loading="lazy"/> </picture> </a><div class="hero-full_image_caption collapsable-caption"/>
Counseling, Therapy, and School Psychology
Important Information For Students Returning to Placement Sites
Information for current students regarding the process and procedures for returning to their placement site is now available on our Returning to Placement Sites webpage. As always, if you have additional questions, please feel free to contact the Placement Office and/or your clinical coordinators. Your faculty, clinical coordinators, and the Placement Office are all here to support you.
Learn to foster effective helping relationships and to create a wide range of interventions suitable for individuals, families, groups, and communities. Our programs are defined by small class sizes, an emphasis on making every voice heard, and a reputation for establishing deep connections. Read our full mission and objectives here.
We provide future counselors, therapists, and school psychologists with innovative programs of study that offer the knowledge and skills critical to the practice of:
- Art Therapy
- Marriage, Couple, and Family Therapy
- Professional Mental Health Counseling
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - Specialization in Addictions
- School Psychology
We also offer specialty focus areas or certificates in eating disorders and ecopsychology.
Through the Lewis & Clark Community Counseling Center, we offer direct service to the community and intensive training, supervision, and education to counselor and therapist trainees from all programs.
Applying for Admission
For prospective students, more information about applying is available through the Admissions page.
For Current Students and Alumni
- Resources for current students include forms, handbooks, syllabi, and other important information.
- Through our Career and Professional Resources and alumni webpages, you can find information on the support we offer our students and graduates as they enter their chosen professions.
- We love to hear what our alumni are up to! Interested alumni can go here to share their news with the rest of the graduate school community.
Counseling, Therapy, and School Psychology News