School navigation

Graduate School Registrar

Change Your Address / Phone Number

If you are a current student at the Graduate School you will need to keep your address up to date with the Registrar’s Office. The Registrar’s Office will see that your address is updated throughout the College.  If you have moved since you registered or if you have not attended for a while and would like us to update your information, please email, mail or fax your new address/phone number to the addresses or fax number given below using the Change of Address form. Students with active LC email accounts can submit changes simply by sending an email from their LC email account.   A signed and completed Change of Address form will be accepted from any email address when scanned and attached to an email.

If you received any graduate degree, you can update your information on the Web with the Alumni Relations Office or we can forward the information at your request.

If you have any questions please call us at 503-768-6030 or email at


Graduate School Change of Address [PDF]


Graduate School Registrar

Contact Us