Lewis & Clark Graduate School Commencement
Sunday, June 2, 2019
9:50 a.m. — Processional From Templeton Campus Center to Pamplin Sports Center
10:00 a.m. — Commencement Ceremony in Pamplin Sports Center
It’s going to be a beautiful day! The after-reception will be held in the Manor House Circle.
Refreshments and Flowers
Coffee, tea, and water will be provided before and during the commencement ceremony. You are also invited to attend the reception after the ceremony.
For pre-commencement lattes, pastries, and flowers, and for brunch after, local providers include:
C = coffee, tea, and pastries; F = flowers
C Kyra’s Bake Shop (all gluten free) 599 A Avenue, Lake Oswego 503-212-2979
- C Peet’s Coffee 345 First Street, Suite #111, Lake Oswego 971-236-9140
- C St. Honore Boloungerie 315 First Street Suite 103, Lake Oswego 503-496-5596
- C Starbucks 47 North State Street, Lake Oswego 503-699-8581
- C Starbucks 7421 SW Barbur Boulevard, Portland 503-245-7540
- CF New Seasons Market 3 Monroe Pkwy., Lake Oswego 503-496-1155
- CF Zupan’s Market 7221 SW Macadam, Portland 503-244-5666
- Post-commencement Brunch Suggestions, Travel Portland
The Lewis & Clark Bookstore will be open on Commencement Sunday from 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.—in Pamplin Sports Center prior to and during the ceremony and in Templeton Campus Center following the ceremony.
Looking for Pamplin Sports Center? From most places on campus, you will be able to see the steeple of the Agnes Flanagan Chapel. Pamplin is located to the northeast of the chapel—a very short distance away.