K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
Special Note: TSPC Adopts New Administrator License Rules (February 2019)
At their February 2019 meeting, TSPC commissioners adopted new administrator license and program rules. A webpage is available to answer questions about this change, timelines, and the new Principal License and Professional Administrator License requirements.
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs in education
- Class time focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Individualized instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses
- Class time focusing on the licensing process
- Detailed information on required tests and assessments
- Class time detailing test and assessment requirements
- Links to on- and off-campus supports