Convocation: A call to assemble, to reflect on the ways our core values—creativity, compassion, commitment—impact and sustain our professional lives. An opportunity for students and faculty to connect across programs and to reflect on the shared values of each of our disciplines.
Friday, September 14, 2018
Connecting our mission and core values to practice across professions.
Friday, September 14, 2018, 3:30 to 7:00 pm
South Campus Chapel, on the Graduate School campus
Please arrive early to allow for parking
3:30-4:00 pm Arrival and registration
- Arrive and register in the South Campus Chapel foyer
4:00-5:30 pm Ceremony
- Featuring Dr. Pilar Hernandez-Wolfe and Dr. Nathaniel Brown
5:30-7:00 pm Gathering and meal
- Food, Beverages, and Music (York Hall)
Who is required to attend Convocation?
Convocation is required for all students enrolled the following programs:
- Any MAT program
- MEd in Educational Studies
- MEd in School Counseling
- EdS in School Psychology
- MA in Art Therapy
- MA in Professional Mental Health Counseling
- MA in Professional Mental Health Counseling—Specialization in Addictions
- MA in Marriage, Couple, and Family Therapy
- MA in Student Affairs Administration
Convocation is not required for students in the following programs, but may be taken optionally:
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction
- MEd in Special Education
- MEd with Preliminary Administrator License
If you have any questions regarding your Convocation requirement, please contact your advisor.