School navigation

Graduate School Admissions

Application Requirements and Deadlines

Each program at the graduate school has specific requirements for admission; some have specific application deadlines. To ensure that your application is reviewed, please use the links below to access your program’s application requirements and deadline. Check the program’s application requirements page to see if you can apply after the published deadline.

The application for summer and fall 2019 is now available!

Work in a mental health agency, nonprofit, or private practice
Eating Disorders    Certificate Rolling admissions 
Ecopsychology    Certificate Rolling admissions
Art Therapy  MA   February 1
Marriage, Couple, and Family Therapy  MA   January 15
Professional Mental Health Counseling  MA   February 1
Professional Mental Health Counseling: Specialization in Addictions  MA   February 1
Work in higher education
Education Leadership - Higher Education Student Affairs Concentration EdD   February 15
Student Affairs Administration MA   January 15
Work in a K-12 school: leadership and administration
Education Leadership - PK-12 Concentration EdD   February 15
Education Leadership - Higher Education Student Affairs Concentration EdD   February 15

Educational Administration
(requires licensed K12 experience)




Professional License
Rolling admissions
Work in a K-12 school: school counseling and school psychology

School Counseling: Track 1
(requires licensed classroom experience)


Preliminary License

February 1
School Counseling: Track 2 MEd

February 1
School Psychology EdS   December 15
Work in a K-12 school (new and future teachers)
Teaching: Elementary, Multiple Subjects MAT

January 5

Teaching: Secondary (Art, Biology, Chemistry, English Language Arts, Integrated Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, or Social Studies)


  January 5
Work in a K-12 school (currently licensed teachers) 
Teaching (Inservice): Curriculum & Instruction with Endorsement or Certificate MEd   Rolling admissions
Teaching (Inservice): ESOL    Endorsement Rolling admissions
Teaching (Inservice): Reading Intervention    Endorsement Rolling admissions
Teaching (Inservice): Special Education, Generalist    Endorsement Rolling admissions
Teaching (Inservice): Writing   


Rolling admissions

Teacher Leadership for Equity and Social Justice 
(requires three year licensed experience)

  Certificate Rolling admissions

Graduate School Admissions

Contact Us

  • 87

    Graduate School Admissions is located in Rogers Hall on the Graduate Campus.


    voice 503-768-6200 fax 503-768-6205

    Director of Admissions Becky Haas

    Graduate School Admissions

    • Graduate School Admissions Lewis & Clark 0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road MSC 87 Portland OR 97219

    Campus Safety

    The Clery Act requires colleges to disclose campus security policy and crime statistics. This information is maintained by Campus Safety.