Connect With Us
Connect With Us - Virtually!
We are offering a variety of ways for prospective students to learn more about our programs and the graduate school experience. And though we are operating remotely, you can still reach out to us:
- Email your questions to email@example.com
- Schedule an appointment with Admissions during regular business hours via phone or Zoom. Schedule an Appointment
- Ask questions using Chat (Monday - Thursday 10am-2pm)
- Attend a virtual information session
Our award-winning campus is just minutes from downtown Portland, one of America’s most beautiful and livable places. It’s also home to an engaged community of educators and mental health practitioners.
- Attend an information session (on-demand and virtual options available)
- See when we’ll be in your area
- Visit campus
- Schedule a meeting with an admissions representative. Use this link: Visit Request
Work in a K-12 School
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education
- School Counseling
- School Psychology
- Doctor of Education in Leadership
Work in Higher Education
Become a Counselor or Therapist
- Art Therapy
- Marriage, Couple, & Family Therapy
- Professional Mental Health Counseling
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - Specialization in Addictions
For a complete list of degree programs, certificates, endorsements, and licensure options, visit our programs page.
Straddling the line between a big city and a small town, Portland offers attractions and opportunities for almost any interest:
Major and minor performing arts companies, ranging from the Oregon Symphony to experimental theatre performances.
Thriving visual arts, crafts, and tech communities supported by a strong city-wide DIY culture.
The biggest independent bookstore in the world, Powell’s City of Books.
Easy access to the natural wonders of the Pacific Northwest, with mountains, beaches, deserts, and forests all less than a two-hour drive away.