Information sessions give you the opportunity to ask questions and meet with faculty. It’s the best way to find out if our programs are a good fit for you.
The graduate school hosts on-campus and off-campus admissions events. Most info sessions are offered during the fall semester. Keep checking our website as events may be added throughout the year. Some of our programs also offer on-demand info sessions. Check your program’s page below for upcoming schedules.
Info Sessions/Events by Program
- Art Therapy* - On-demand available
- Marriage, Couple, & Family Therapy - No dates available at this time
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - No dates available at this time
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - Specialization in Addictions - No dates available at this time
- School Psychology* - On-demand available
- School Counseling - Dates available
- Student Affairs Administration - Dates available
- Teacher Education (new teachers)* - Dates available
- Teacher Education (current teachers) - No dates available at this time
- Educational Leadership (EdD) - No dates available at this time
* Includes On-Demand Info Session
Representatives from the graduate school also host and attend recruiting events in the Pacific Northwest and other parts of the country.