At information sessions, you have the opportunity to ask questions and meet face-to-face with faculty. It’s the best way to find out if our programs are a good fit for you.
The graduate school hosts on-campus and off-campus admissions events. Most info sessions are offered during the fall semester and will be offered virtually for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021. Keep checking our website as events may be added throughout the year. Some of our programs offer on-demand info sessions, too. Check your program’s page below for upcoming schedules.
If you are unable to attend an info session, you are welcomed to contact us to set up a campus visit.
Upcoming Info Sessions/Events by Program
- Art Therapy*
- Marriage, Couple, & Family Therapy
- Professional Mental Health Counseling
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - Specialization in Addictions
- Student Affairs Administration
- Teacher Education (new teachers)*
- Teacher Education (current teachers)
- Professional Administrator License
- Doctoral (EdD) Program
* Includes on-demand Info Session
Representatives from the graduate school also host and attend recruiting events in the Pacific Northwest and other parts of the country.