Information sessions give you the opportunity to ask questions and meet with faculty. It’s the best way to find out if our programs are a good fit for you.
The graduate school hosts on-campus and off-campus admissions events. Most info sessions are offered during the fall semester. Keep checking our website as events may be added throughout the year. Some of our programs also offer on-demand info sessions. Check your program’s page below for upcoming schedules.
If there are no info sessions currently scheduled, you may schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative. You can also reach out to a current student.
Info Sessions/Events by Program
- Art Therapy* - On-demand available
- Marriage, Couple, & Family Therapy - No dates available at this time
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - No dates available at this time
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - Specialization in Addictions - No dates available at this time
- School Psychology* - On-demand available
- School Counseling - No dates available at this time
- Student Affairs Administration - No dates available at this time
- Teacher Education (new teachers)* - On-demand available
- Teacher Education (current teachers) - Dates available
- Educational Leadership (EdD) - No dates available at this time
* Includes On-Demand Info Session
Representatives from the graduate school also host and attend recruiting events in the Pacific Northwest and other parts of the country.