At information sessions, you have the opportunity to ask questions and meet face-to-face with faculty. It’s the best way to find out if our programs are a good fit for you.
The graduate school hosts on-campus and off-campus admissions events. Most sessions are offered during the fall semester. Keep checking our website as events may be added throughout the year. If you are unable to attend an info session, you are welcomed to contact us to set up a campus visit to meet with program faculty or the admissions office.
Upcoming Info Sessions by Program
- Marriage, Couple, & Family Therapy
- Professional Mental Health Counseling
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - Specialization in Addictions
- Student Affairs Administration
- Teacher Education (new teachers)
- Professional Administrator License
- Doctoral (EdD) Program
- Teacher Leadership for Equity & Social Justice certificate
On-campus Info Sessions by Date
January 23rd, 2017
School Counseling Info Session: On-campus and Virtual!
5:00pm - 6:00pm:
Rogers Hall 217
Representatives from the graduate school also host and attend recruiting events in the Pacific Northwest and other parts of the country.