Information sessions give you the opportunity to ask questions and meet with faculty. It’s the best way to find out if our programs are a good fit for you.
The graduate school hosts on-campus and off-campus admissions events. Most info sessions are offered during the fall semester. Keep checking our website as events may be added throughout the year. Some of our programs also offer on-demand info sessions. Check your program’s page below for upcoming schedules.
If you are unable to attend an info session, you may schedule an appointment with an Admissions Counselor
Upcoming Info Sessions/Events by Program
- Art Therapy*: Open Studios and On-Demand info session available
- Marriage, Couple, & Family Therapy - Dates TBA
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - Dates TBA
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - Specialization in Addictions - Dates TBA
- School Psychology* - On-Demand info session available
- School Counseling - Dates TBA
- Student Affairs Administration - Dates TBA
- Teacher Education (new teachers)* - On-Demand info session available
- Teacher Education (current teachers) - Dates Available
- Doctoral (EdD) Program - Dates TBA
* Includes on-demand Info Session
Representatives from the graduate school also host and attend recruiting events in the Pacific Northwest and other parts of the country.