At information sessions, you have the opportunity to ask questions and meet face-to-face with faculty. It’s the best way to find out if our programs are a good fit for you.
The graduate school hosts on-campus and off-campus admissions events. Most on-campus info sessions are offered during the fall semester. Some on-campus info sessions are also offered virtually. Keep checking our website as events may be added throughout the year. Some of our programs offer on-demand info sessions, too. Check your program’s page below for upcoming schedules.
If you are unable to attend an info session, you are welcomed to contact us to set up a campus visit.
Upcoming Info Sessions/Events by Program
- Art Therapy*
- Marriage, Couple, & Family Therapy
- Professional Mental Health Counseling
- Professional Mental Health Counseling - Specialization in Addictions
- Student Affairs Administration
- Teacher Education (new teachers)*
- Teacher Education (current teachers)
- Professional Administrator License
- Doctoral (EdD) Program
* Includes on-demand Info Session
Representatives from the graduate school also host and attend recruiting events in the Pacific Northwest and other parts of the country.