Educational Administration Licenses
*Oregon TSPC Application Instructions
(*Once all Oregon license program requirements, including tests, are complete, you are eligible to be recommended for a license in any state. Please visit state certification websites for application requirements.)
- Initial Administrator License (pdf)
- Renewal of Basic Administrative License: Please follow the individualized instructions from TSPC re: renewing this license that you will receive with your renewal packet. You will need to complete a Request for Oregon Licensure Recommendation-ADMIN (ROLR-A) form in order to request that Lewis & Clark submit an e-C-2 form to TSPC on your behalf. Official Lewis & Clark transcripts, required in the process, can be ordered from the Graduate Registrar’s office.
Renewal of Initial Administrator License: Please follow the individualized instructions from TSPC re: renewing this license that you will receive with your renewal packet. Official Lewis & Clark transcripts, required in the process, can be ordered from the Graduate Registrar’s office.
- Continuing Administrator License (pdf)
Forms and Transcripts for TSPC Applications
- Request for Oregon Licensure Recommendation-ADMIN (ROLR-A)
- Request Official Lewis & Clark Graduate Transcripts
- TSPC’s C-1 and PEER forms
- TSPC Foreign Degree Transcript Evaluations
To Check on the Status of Test Scores in WebAdvisor
Graduate Admissions office
To Check on the Status of Your Recommendation
Educational Leadership Program Office
Is there a date by which I must apply to TSPC?
…(2) Applicants from Oregon approved programs must apply for licensure within three years following completion of their respective programs. If more than three years elapse before application is made, the candidate must qualify for recommendation under rules for licensure in effect at the time of application. OAR 584-052-0010 Preparation in Oregon Institutions
How long will it take TSPC to update my license?
TSPC’s license processing time is approximately 4-12 weeks.
All “pdf” documents require Adobe Reader to view (this is a free download).