Licensing for Administrators
Oregon Administrator License Application Instructions
- Preliminary Administrator License (pdf)
- Professional Administrator License (pdf)
- Renewal of Administrative Licenses: Individualized instructions will be e-mailed to you from TSPC.
Forms and Transcripts for TSPC Applications
- Request for Oregon Licensure Recommendation-ADMIN (ROLR-A)
- Request Official Lewis & Clark Graduate Transcripts
- TSPC’s eLicensing Instructions and Portal
Status of Test Scores in WebAdvisor
Graduate Admissions office
Status of Your Recommendation
Dawn Montgomery, Educational Administration Faculty Program Director
(Once all Oregon license program requirements, including tests, are complete, you are eligible to be recommended for a full, regular license in any state.)
How Long Do I Have to Complete My Program and Apply to TSPC?
“Programs of study for licensure, endorsements, and certificates* must be completed within five years of matriculation, except the Professional Administrator License program, which must be completed within nine years of matriculation. This includes required subject-area tests if the student intends to apply to the Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) for a license or endorsement.” Lewis & Clark Graduate School Catalogue, 2017-’18
How long will it take TSPC to update my license?
TSPC’s license processing time is approximately 4-12 weeks.
All “pdf” documents require Adobe Reader to view (this is a free download).