Educational Administration Licenses
TSPC News, Effective January 1, 2016:
All Initial Administrator Licenses will be renamed as Preliminary Administrator Licenses.
All Continuing Administrator Licenses will be renamed as Professional Administrator Licenses.
All Oregon TSPC-licensed educators will be eligible to add an optional bilingual specialization to their license. Contact TSPC for details.
TSPC News, Effective July 1, 2015:
- TSPC no longer requires a basic skills test for initial educator licensing in Oregon; however, other states may require this test.
Oregon Administrator License Application Instructions
- Preliminary Administrator License (formerly Initial) (pdf)
- Professional Administrator License (formerly Continuing) (pdf)
- Renewal of Legacy/Basic Administrative License: Individualized instructions will be e-mailed to you from TSPC.
- Renewal of Preliminary/Initial Administrator License: Individualized instructions will be e-mailed to you from TSPC.
Forms and Transcripts for TSPC Applications
- Request for Oregon Licensure Recommendation-ADMIN (ROLR-A)
- Request Official Lewis & Clark Graduate Transcripts
- TSPC’s eLicensing Instructions and Portal
- TSPC Foreign Degree Transcript Evaluations
Status of Test Scores in WebAdvisor
Graduate Admissions office
Status of Your Recommendation
Sarah Baggs, Educational Leadership Program Office
(Once all Oregon license program requirements, including tests, are complete, you are eligible to be recommended for a full, regular license in any state.)
Is there a date by which I must apply to TSPC?
…(2) Applicants from Oregon approved programs must apply for licensure within three years following completion of their respective programs. If more than three years elapse before application is made, the candidate must qualify for recommendation under rules for licensure in effect at the time of application. OAR 584-052-0010 Preparation in Oregon Institutions
How long will it take TSPC to update my license?
TSPC’s license processing time is approximately 4-12 weeks.
All “pdf” documents require Adobe Reader to view (this is a free download).