Educational Administration Licenses
Effective July 1, 2015, TSPC no longer requires a basic skills test for initial educator licensing in Oregon; however, other states may require this test.
Oregon Administrator License Application Instructions
- Initial Administrator License (pdf)
- Renewal of Basic Administrative License: Individualized instructions will be e-mailed to you from TSPC. You will need to complete a Request for Oregon Licensure Recommendation-ADMIN (ROLR-A) form to request that Lewis & Clark submit an e-C-2 form to TSPC. Official Lewis & Clark transcripts can be ordered from the Graduate Registrar’s office.
- Renewal of Initial Administrator License: Individualized instructions will be e-mailed to you from TSPC. Official Lewis & Clark transcripts can be ordered from the Graduate Registrar’s office.
- Continuing Administrator License (pdf)
Forms and Transcripts for TSPC Applications
- Request for Oregon Licensure Recommendation-ADMIN (ROLR-A)
- Request Official Lewis & Clark Graduate Transcripts
- TSPC’s C-1 and PEER forms
- TSPC Foreign Degree Transcript Evaluations
Status of Test Scores in WebAdvisor
Graduate Admissions office
Status of Your Recommendation
Sarah Baggs, Educational Leadership Program Office
(Once all Oregon license program requirements, including tests, are complete, you are eligible to be recommended for a full, regular license in any state.)
Is there a date by which I must apply to TSPC?
…(2) Applicants from Oregon approved programs must apply for licensure within three years following completion of their respective programs. If more than three years elapse before application is made, the candidate must qualify for recommendation under rules for licensure in effect at the time of application. OAR 584-052-0010 Preparation in Oregon Institutions
How long will it take TSPC to update my license?
TSPC’s license processing time is approximately 4-12 weeks.
All “pdf” documents require Adobe Reader to view (this is a free download).