Educational Administration Licenses
Oregon Administrator License Application Instructions
- Preliminary Administrator License (formerly Initial) (pdf)
- Professional Administrator License (formerly Continuing) (pdf)
- Renewal of Administrative Licenses: Individualized instructions will be e-mailed to you from TSPC.
Forms and Transcripts for TSPC Applications
- Request for Oregon Licensure Recommendation-ADMIN (ROLR-A)
- Request Official Lewis & Clark Graduate Transcripts
- TSPC’s eLicensing Instructions and Portal
- TSPC Foreign Degree Transcript Evaluations
Status of Test Scores in WebAdvisor
Graduate Admissions office
Status of Your Recommendation
Sarah Baggs, Educational Leadership Program Office
(Once all Oregon license program requirements, including tests, are complete, you are eligible to be recommended for a full, regular license in any state.)
Is there a date by which I must apply to TSPC?
…(2) Applicants from Oregon approved programs must apply for licensure within three years following completion of their respective programs. If more than three years elapse before application is made, the candidate must qualify for recommendation under rules for licensure in effect at the time of application. OAR 584-052-0010 Preparation in Oregon Institutions
How long will it take TSPC to update my license?
TSPC’s license processing time is approximately 4-12 weeks.
All “pdf” documents require Adobe Reader to view (this is a free download).