School Psychology Licenses
- Effective July 1, 2015, TSPC no longer requires a basic skills test for initial educator licensing in Oregon; however, other states may require this test.
- Effective February 2, 2012, TSPC no longer requires the School Psychology test for licensure; however, the program will continue to require that the test be passed prior to recommendation to TSPC for the Initial School Psychology License.
Oregon and National School Psychology App. Instructions
Forms and Transcripts for TSPC Applications
- Request Official Lewis & Clark Graduate Transcripts
- TSPC’s C-1 and PEER forms
- TSPC Foreign Degree Transcript Evaluations
Becoming an Oregon Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Information regarding certification for mental health counselors and therapists is available through the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists.
Status of Test Scores in WebAdvisor
Graduate Admissions office
Status of Your Recommendation
Ayshia Moua, Counseling Psychology Department
(Once all Oregon license program requirements, including tests, are complete, you are eligible to be recommended for a full, regular license in any state.)
Is there a date by which I must apply to TSPC?
…(2) Applicants from Oregon approved programs must apply for licensure within three years following completion of their respective programs. If more than three years elapse before application is made, the candidate must qualify for recommendation under rules for licensure in effect at the time of application. OAR 584-052-0010 Preparation in Oregon Institutions
How long will it take TSPC to update my license?
TSPC’s license processing time is approximately 4-12 weeks.
All “pdf” documents require Adobe Reader to view (this is a free download).