TSPC News, Effective July 1, 2015:
- All Oregon teaching licenses are now valid for grades PK-12.
- TSPC no longer requires a basic skills test for initial educator licensing in Oregon; however, other states may require this test.
Oregon Teaching License Application Instructions
- Professional/Continuing Teaching License (pdf)
- PTL/CTL with ESOL Endorsement (Track I with PTL/CTL) (pdf)
- PTL/CTL with Reading Endorsement (pdf)
- PTL/CTL with Special Educator Endorsement (pdf)
Oregon Adding Endorsement Application Instructions
- ESOL Endorsement (Track I with Basic or Standard, Track II, and M.A.T. with ESOL Endorsement) (pdf)
- Reading Endorsement (pdf)
- Special Educator Endorsement (pdf)
- Basic or Standard “Exceptional Learner I” (pdf)
National Board Certification
Forms and Transcripts for TSPC Applications
- Request an Oregon TSPC e-C-2 Form (ROLR Form)
- Request Official Lewis & Clark Graduate Transcripts
- TSPC’s C-1 and PEER forms
- TSPC Foreign Degree Transcript Evaluations
Status of Test Scores in WebAdvisor
Graduate Admissions office
Status of Your Recommendation
Initial I Teaching License Fast-Track:
Marjorie Synakiewicz, Teacher Education Department
Continuing Teaching License or Endorsement:
Sharon Chinn, K-12 Career and Licensing Services
(Once all Oregon license program requirements, including tests, are complete, you are eligible to be recommended for a full, regular license in any state.)
How Long Do I Have to Apply to TSPC?
…(2) Applicants from Oregon approved programs must apply for licensure within three years following completion of their respective programs. If more than three years elapse before application is made, the candidate must qualify for recommendation under rules for licensure in effect at the time of application. OAR 584-052-0010 Preparation in Oregon Institutions
How long will it take TSPC to update my license?
TSPC’s license processing time is approximately 4-12 weeks.
All “pdf” documents require Adobe Reader to view (this is a free download).