Oregon TSPC License and Endorsement Application Instructions
- Preliminary Teaching License (formerly Initial I) (pdf)
- ESOL, Reading Intervention, and Special Education: Generalist (pdf)
How to Add OR TSPC Endorsements and Specializations
National Board Certification
Forms and Transcripts for TSPC Applications
- Request an Oregon TSPC e-C-2 Form (ROLR Form)
- Request Official Lewis & Clark Graduate Transcripts
- TSPC’s eLicensing Instructions and Portal
- TSPC Foreign Degree Transcript Evaluations
Status of Test and edTPA Scores in WebAdvisor
Graduate Admissions office
Status of Your Recommendation
Sharon Chinn, K-12 Career and Licensing Services
(Once all Oregon license program requirements, including the edTPA and tests, are complete, you are eligible to be recommended for a full, regular license in any state.)
How Long Do I Have to Apply to TSPC?
…(2) Applicants from Oregon approved programs must apply for licensure within three years following completion of their respective programs. If more than three years elapse before application is made, the candidate must qualify for recommendation under rules for licensure in effect at the time of application. OAR 584-052-0010 Preparation in Oregon Institutions
How long will it take TSPC to update my license?
TSPC’s license processing time is approximately 4-12 weeks.
All “pdf” documents require Adobe Reader to view (this is a free download).