School navigation

K-12 Career and Licensing Services

Licensing Services

K-12 Career and Licensing Services provides individual assistance with the licensing process for students in and graduates of Lewis & Clark’s teaching, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration programs.

Important News From the Oregon TSPC

  • TSPC BILINGUAL SPECIALIZATION: Effective January 1, 2016, all Oregon TSPC-licensed educators will be eligible to add an optional bilingual specialization to their license. Contact TSPC for details.

Oregon and National Licensure Application Instructions
e-C-2 Form for Oregon TSPC (ROLR and ROLR-A)
Out-of-State Licensing Resources and Instructions
Testing Requirements
Oregon TSPC Licensure Redesign Summary, February 2016