K-12 Career and Licensing Services provides individual assistance with the licensing process for students in and graduates of Lewis & Clark’s teaching, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration programs.
Oregon TSPC Application Instructions and Forms
Out-of-State “Institutional Verification” Forms
To request that an out-of-state “institutional verification” form for certification be completed, please:
- Complete the “applicant” section of the form.
- E-mail/FAX/mail the out-of-state “institutional verification” form to Sharon Chinn (contact information in the gray bar to the right).
- Upon receipt, Sharon Chinn will review your program file, complete the form, and then return the completed form either to you or to the state’s certification office (depending on the state requirements). Please note that original ink signature is typically required; therefore, the completed form must be returned to you by mail (or held for pick-up).
A reminder that you must successfully complete all Oregon license or endorsement requirements, including admission and tests, in order to be recommended for an out-of-state license.
- Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC)
- Washington Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- Alaska Department of Education and Early Development (EED)
- State License Offices
- Teacher Certification in Canada
- Teacher Certification Map