K-12 Career and Licensing Services provides individual assistance with the licensing process for students in and graduates of Lewis & Clark’s teaching, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration programs.
Out-of-State “Institutional Verification” Forms
- Complete the “applicant” section of the form.
- E-mail/FAX/mail the out-of-state “institutional verification” form to Sharon Chinn.
- Sharon Chinn will review your program file, complete the form, and then return the completed form either to you or to the state’s certification office (depending on the state’s requirement).
You must successfully complete all Oregon license or endorsement program requirements, including admission, field experience, performance assessments and tests, in order to be recommended for an out-of-state license.
Certification and Licensure Offices
- Directory of State Certification and Licensure Offices (NASDTEC)
- Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC; information for licensed and out-of-state teachers)
- Washington Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- Teacher Certification in Canada