Directions to Campus and Parking
For guests, once you arrive to campus, parking is available in several on-campus lots but prohibited in the local neighborhood. Campus safety officers will direct you to the designated parking areas. Allow extra time for traffic, walking to Pamplin Sports Center, and to find seating. It is recommended that family and friends plan to arrive by 9:30 a.m. (Campus Maps)
Graduates arriving to campus should park in the Graduate Campus or residence hall parking lots and report to Stamm Dining Hall (Pamplin Trophy Hall, if “rain call”) no later than 9 a.m.
Faculty arriving to campus should park in the Graduate Campus and Forest Residence Hall parking lots and report to the Trail Room (Pamplin 10, if “rain call”) no later than 9 a.m.
For guests, on the day of Commencement:
- Parking is available in several on-campus lots but prohibited in the local neighborhood. Campus safety officers will help direct you to open parking areas. (Please note that the Upper Griswold lot may be reserved for special needs parking; the Akin lot will be reserved for special guests and vendors.)
- Limited shuttle service will be available from the on-campus parking lots to Pamplin from 9:00 a.m. through 1:30 p.m.
- Mobility accommodations are available for guests—the deadline to request accommodations is Friday, May 26.
Lodging and Transportation
Lewis & Clark has special arrangements with hotels within a 15-minute drive of the College to offer a special rate to Lewis & Clark visitors. View the lodging list.
Visit the Maps section of the website for driving directions to campus, airport transportation information, and campus maps.
Refreshments and Flowers
Coffee, tea, and water will be provided before and during the commencement ceremony. You are also invited to attend the reception after the ceremony.
For pre-commencement lattes, pastries, and flowers, and for brunch after, local providers include:
C = coffee, tea, and pastries; F = flowers
- C Burlingame Starbucks 8510 SW Terwilliger Blvd., Portland 503-977-9866
- C Peet’s Coffee 345 First Street, Suite #111, Lake Oswego 971-236-9140
- C St. Honore Boloungerie 315 First Street Suite 103, Lake Oswego 503-496-5596
- CF Market of Choice 8502 SW Terwilliger Blvd., Portland 503-892-7331
- CF New Seasons Market 3 Monroe Pkwy., Lake Oswego 503-496-1155
- CF Zupan’s Market 7221 SW Macadam, Portland 503-244-5666
- Post-commencement Brunch Suggestions, Travel Portland