Lewis & Clark Graduate School Commencement: Sunday, June 7, 2020
Lewis & Clark is a tobacco-free, smoke-free, vape-free campus.
Directions to Campus, Parking, and Shuttle Service
Graduates (arrive by 9:00 a.m.):
- Park in the Graduate Campus or residence hall parking lots.
- Report to Stamm Dining Hall (Templeton Campus Center), with regalia, by 9:00 a.m. for commencement check-in and line-up. (Ponchos will be provided in case of rain.)
- Leave purses, bags, et cetera, with your guests as secure storage will NOT be available during the commencement ceremony.
Faculty (arrive by 9:00 a.m.):
- Park in the Graduate Campus and Forest Residence Hall parking lots and report to the Trail Room (Templeton Campus Center), with regalia, by 9:00 a.m. (Ponchos will be provided in case of rain.)
Guests (recommended arrival by 9:30 a.m.):
- Once you arrive to campus, parking is available in several on-campus lots but prohibited in the local neighborhood. Campus Safety officers will direct you to the designated parking areas.
- Allow extra time for traffic, walking to Pamplin Sports Center or taking the shuttle, and to find seating.
- Shuttle service from the on-campus parking lots will be available.
- Mobility accommodations are available for guests—the deadline to request accommodations is Friday, May 29, 2020.
Lodging and Transportation
Lewis & Clark has special arrangements with hotels within a 15-minute drive of the College to offer a special rate to Lewis & Clark visitors. View the lodging list.
Visit the Maps section of the website for driving directions to campus, airport transportation information, and campus maps.
Refreshments and Flowers
Coffee, tea, and water will be provided before and during the commencement ceremony. You are also invited to attend the reception after the ceremony.
For pre-commencement lattes, pastries, and flowers, and for brunch after, local providers include:
C = coffee, tea, and pastries; F = flowers
C Kyra’s Bake Shop (all gluten free) 599 A Avenue, Lake Oswego 503-212-2979
- C Peet’s Coffee 345 First Street, Suite #111, Lake Oswego 971-236-9140
- C St. Honore Boloungerie 315 First Street Suite 103, Lake Oswego 503-496-5596
- C Starbucks 47 North State Street, Lake Oswego 503-699-8581
- C Starbucks 7421 SW Barbur Boulevard, Portland 503-245-7540
- CF New Seasons Market 3 Monroe Pkwy., Lake Oswego 503-496-1155
- CF Zupan’s Market 7221 SW Macadam, Portland 503-244-5666
- Post-commencement Brunch Suggestions, Travel Portland