TransActive Gender Project
The TransActive Gender Project at Lewis & Clark provides a holistic range of services and expertise to empower transgender and gender expansive children, youth, and their families in living healthy lives that are free of discrimination.
We believe gender expansive and transgender children, adolescents, and teens have an innate right to receive uncompromising affirmation of their self-identity and that caregivers, families, and allies deserve to receive the support they need to continue doing what they do best; raising, nurturing, and loving the children in their lives.
- Professional development and community centered training and education;
- Facilitated support groups for adult family/allies and youth age 4-18;
- Advocacy related to gender diverse social justice;
- Policy development/implementation consultation and guidance, and
- Screened referrals to mental health & medical providers experienced in trans youth care
Saturdays, February 18 & 25, 2023, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | 6 CEUs or PDUs
Saturdays, March 11 & 18, 2023, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | 6 CEUs or PDUs
- Jenn Burletongives a brief overview of the TransActive Gender Project.
In the News
Help fund our efforts with an online donation.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 503-768-6024
Sign up for our mailing list to stay up to date on TransActive news and relevant professional development offerings.