Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Spring 2014 registration is now open for all students.
Summer 2014 Schedule is now available on WebAdvisor.
Last day to apply for graduation during this summer term 2014 is February 20, 2014.
March 22nd, 2014
Spring Break Begins
Spring Break runs from Saturday, March 22 through Sunday, March 30. No classes, offices open.
March 30th, 2014
Spring Break Ends
Spring Break runs from Saturday, March 22, through Sunday, March 30. No classes, offices open.
April 25th, 2014
Spring Semester Ends
Spring semester ends on Friday, Apr 25.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:15
Closed Saturday & Sunday