Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Spring 2016 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
February 22nd, 2016
Summer 2016 Registration Opens for Students with 31+ Semester Hours Completed!
Registration for Summer 2016 opens for graduate students with 31+ semester hours completed.
February 23rd, 2016
Summer 2016 Registration Opens for Students with 21+ Semester Hours Completed!
Registration for Summer 2016 opens for graduate students with 21+ semester hours completed.
February 24th, 2016
Summer 2016 Registration Opens for Students with 11+ Semester Hours Completed!
Registration for Summer 2016 opens for graduate students with 11+ semester hours completed.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:00
Closed Saturday & Sunday