Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- Request official transcripts.
- PK-12 educators can find detailed information on job searches and TSPC and out-of-state licensing through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find information on current vacancies through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for services available to graduates.
May 30th, 2016
Memorial Day Holiday
Memorial Day observed - no classes, offices closed.
June 5th, 2016
Lewis & Clark Graduate School Commencement 2016
Join us for the Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling’s 32nd Annual Commencement ceremony!
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:00
Closed Saturday & Sunday