Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Summer 2015 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
October 19th, 2015
Spring 2016 Registration
Registration for the Spring 2016 semester opens on October 19.
November 20th, 2015
Degree Application Deadline
Students with a May 2016 degree date must turn in their degree application form to the registrar’s office in Rogers Hall today. (May graduates participate in the June 2016 commencement ceremony.
November 25th, 2015
Fall Break Begins
Fall Break and Thanksgiving. No classes from Wednesday through Sunday. Offices open Wednesday until 2 pm, but closed Thursday through Sunday.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:00
Closed Saturday & Sunday