Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
November 29th, 2015
Fall Break Ends
Fall Break and Thanksgiving. No classes from Wednesday through Sunday. Offices open Wednesday, but closed Thursday through Sunday.
December 18th, 2015
Graduate Fall Semester Ends
The Graduate School’s fall semester classes begin Tuesday, September 8, and end Friday, December 18.
December 21st, 2015
Winter Break Begins
Winter break and holiday. No classes from December 21 through January 10. Most offices closed December 24 through January 1.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:00
Closed Saturday & Sunday