Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Summer 2013 registration is now open for all students.
February 27 - Degree application deadline for July and August 2013 candidates
June 17th, 2013
July 4th, 2013
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:15
Closed Saturday & Sunday
The Office of Graduate Registrar and College Veterans Services is located in room 301 of Rogers Hall on the Graduate Campus.
Graduate Registrar and VA School Certifying OfficialCurt Luttrell
Office of Graduate Registrar and College Veterans Services
Lewis & Clark
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, MSC 90
Portland, OR 97219