Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Summer 2015 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
July 17th, 2015
Graduate Summer Session II Ends
The Graduate School’s Summer Session II classes begin Monday, June 15, and end Friday, July 17.
July 20th, 2015
Graduate Summer Session III Begins
The Graduate School’s Summer Session III classes begin Monday, July 20, and end Friday, August 21.
Summer Semester Session III Add/Drop Period
Summer Session III Add/Drop Period begins July 20 and ends July 24 (add or drop a class, select credit/no credit). Late add/drop begins on July 26 and late fees will apply.until July 24
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:00
Closed Saturday & Sunday