Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Spring 2014 registration is now open for all students.
Summer 2014 registration is now open for all students.
Last day to apply for graduation during this summer term 2014 is February 20, 2014.
April 25th, 2014
Spring Semester Ends
Spring semester ends on Friday, Apr 25.
May 5th, 2014
Graduate Summer Session I Begins
The Graduate School’s Summer Session I classes begin Monday, May 5, and end Friday, June 13.
Summer Semester Session I Add/Drop Period
Summer Session I Add/Drop Period begins May 5 and ends May 9 (add or drop a class, select credit/no credit). Late add/drop begins on May 10 and late fees will apply.until May 9
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:15
Closed Saturday & Sunday