Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Summer 2014 registration is now open for all students.
Our Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
Last day to apply for graduation during the fall term 2014 is September 20, 2014.
August 15th, 2014
Graduate Summer Session III Ends
The Graduate School’s Summer Session III classes begin Monday, July 21, and end Friday, August 15.
September 1st, 2014
Labor Day Holiday
Labor Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed.
September 2nd, 2014
Graduate Fall Semester Add/Drop Period Begins
Fall Semester 2014 Add/Drop Period begins September 2 and ends September 12 (add or drop a class, select credit/no credit). Late add/drop begins on September 13 and late fees will apply.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:15
Closed Saturday & Sunday