Please note: The temporary office hours of the Registrar’s Office during the week of February 2 - 6 will be from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Our Spring 2015 and Summer 2015 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
Spring 2015 registration is now open to all students..
Last day to apply for graduation for the summer term 2015 is February 20, 2015.
February 20th, 2015
Degree Application Deadline
Students with a July or August 2015 degree date must turn in their degree application form to the registrar’s office in Rogers Hall by today. (July and August graduates participate in the June 2015 commencement ceremony.)
February 23rd, 2015
Summer 2015 Registration Opens for Students with 31+ Semester Hours Completed!
Registration for Summer 2015 opens for graduate students with 31+ semester hours completed.
Summer Semester Course Registration Open
Registration for Summer 2015 opens for graduate students with 31+ semester hours completed. Your registration opening day is based on the number of graduate credit hours you have completed at Lewis & Clark by the end of our Fall 2014 semester.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:15
Closed Saturday & Sunday