Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Summer 2015 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
September 7th, 2015
Labor Day Holiday
Labor Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed.
September 8th, 2015
Graduate Fall Semester Begins
The Graduate School’s fall semester classes begin Tuesday, September 8, and end Friday, December 18.
September 20th, 2015
Degree Application Deadline
Students with a December 2015 degree date must turn in their degree application form to the registrar’s office in Rogers Hall today. (December graduates participate in the June 2016 commencement ceremony.)
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:00
Closed Saturday & Sunday