Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Our Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
Spring 2015 registration is now open to all students..
Last day to apply for graduation for the spring term 2015 is November 20, 2014.
November 26th, 2014
Fall Break Begins
Fall Break and Thanksgiving. No classes from Wednesday through Sunday. Offices open Wednesday until 2 pm, but closed Thursday through Sunday.
November 30th, 2014
Fall Break Ends
Fall Break and Thanksgiving. No classes from Wednesday through Sunday. Offices open Wednesday, but closed Thursday through Sunday.
December 5th, 2014
Graduation Application Deadline for Spring Extended to Dec. 5
All graduation applications for students completing their degree programs by the end of our Spring 2015 term were due on November 20th. We have extended the deadline until Dec. 5.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:15
Closed Saturday & Sunday