PLEASE NOTE: THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE WILL CLOSE ON TUESDAY, DEC. 23, 2014 AT 2:00 PM. THE OFFICE WILL REOPEN AT 8:00 AM ON MONDAY, JAN. 5, 2015. ENJOY YOUR WINTER BREAK!
Welcome to the Graduate Registrar’s Office!
We are here to help you plan your academic study (see the academic calendar for important dates), assist you in registering for courses, provide information and policies about paying for courses, guide you to forms and resources, and help you apply for your degree and find commencement information.
- All students must obtain an email login and password before being able to view their schedules, grades, and advising transcripts, and to register/add/drop courses and manage their waitlisted courses.
- The online registration program is WebAdvisor.
- You can also visit us if you need to obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Once teachers are finished with their programs, they need to apply for their TSPC license through the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office.
- Counselors and therapists can find resources about careers and support through the Counseling Psychology Career & Professional Resources.
- Visit our Alumni webpages for information on how to apply for a professional license through state agencies and to find out more about the support we offer graduates.
Our Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 Class Schedules are now available on WebAdvisor.
Spring 2015 registration is now open to all students..
Last day to apply for graduation for the spring term 2015 is November 20, 2014.
January 11th, 2015
Winter Break Ends
Winter break and holiday. No classes from December 13 through January 11. Most offices closed December 24 through January 1.
January 12th, 2015
Spring Classes Begin
The graduate school’s spring term semester begins on January 12, 2015.
Current Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-5:15
Closed Saturday & Sunday