K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
Finding a Job
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs in education
- Class time focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
- Links to job search and vacancy sites
Applying for a License or Endorsement
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses:
Request an Oregon TSPC e-C-2 form (ROLR and ROLR-A)
- Out-of-State Licensing Forms
- Testing Requirements and Alternative Testing Arrangements
January 29th, 2015
Engaging Boys in Educational and Counseling Contexts
Thursday, January 29, 2015
January 31st, 2015
Intercultural Communication: Critical Understandings for Effectiveness
Saturday, January 31, 2015
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
February 4th, 2015
5:00pm - 6:30pm:
K-12 Job Search Seminar for Lewis & Clark Alumni
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
February 5th, 2015
Clinical Issues in School Counseling
Thursday-Friday, February 5-6, 2015
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
February 6th, 2015
8:00am - 2:00pm:
14th Annual Preservice Teacher Conference
A networking and professional development opportunity bringing together preservice student teachers from around Oregon.