K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
Finding a Job
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs in education
- Class time focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
- Links to job search and vacancy sites
Applying for a License or Endorsement
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses:
- Request an Oregon TSPC e-C-2 form (“ROLR” form)
- Out-of-State Licensing Forms
- Testing Requirements and Alternative Testing Arrangements
September 1st, 2014
Labor Day Holiday
Labor Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed.
September 2nd, 2014
Graduate Fall Semester Begins
The Graduate School’s fall semester classes begin Tuesday, September 3, and end Friday, December 13.
September 12th, 2014
Fall Semester Add/Drop Ends
Fall Semester 2013 Add/Drop Period begins September 3 and ends September 13 (add or drop a class, select credit/no credit). Late add/drop begins on September 14 and late fees will apply.
September 20th, 2014
Degree Application Deadline
Students with a December 2013 degree date must turn in their degree application form to the registrar’s office in Rogers Hall today. (December graduates participate in the June 2014 commencement ceremony.)
October 7th, 2014
International Teaching for Licensed Educators
Tuesday, October 7, 2014