K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs in education
- Class time focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Individualized instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses
- Class time focusing on the licensing process
- Detailed information on required tests
- Class time detailing test requirements
- Links to on- and off-campus supports
- Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
August 3rd, 2015
Survival Spanish for School Personnel
Monday-Wednesday, August 3-5, 2015
8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
September 24th, 2015
Courage to Lead Program for Educational Administrators
Thursday-Saturday, September 24-26, 2015 and Thursday-Saturday, December 3-5, 2015; Thursday-Saturday, March 3-5, 2016 and Sunday-Tuesday, June 26-28, 2016; Thursday-Saturday, September 22-24, 2016 and Thursday-Saturday, December 1-3, 2016