K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
Finding a Job
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs in education
- Class time focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
- Links to job search and vacancy sites
Applying for a License or Endorsement
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses:
- Request an Oregon TSPC e-C-2 form (“ROLR” form)
- Out-of-State Licensing Forms
- Testing Requirements and Alternative Testing Arrangements
November 6th, 2014
5:00pm - 6:00pm:
MAT Virtual Info Session
Lewis & Clark Teacher Education program invites you to a virtual info session!
5:00pm - 8:00pm:
San Francisco Idealist Grad Fair
December 1st, 2014
6:00pm - 7:30pm:
MAT Info Session
Do you want to be a teacher? Come to an MAT Info Session!
January 12th, 2015
School Counseling Application Info Session
Time to apply to the school counseling program!