K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
- Sharon Chinn is out-of-the-office on leave. For assistance with job search and licensing questions, please e-mail Frances Lessman, Administrative Specialist, assisting in the K-12 Career and Licensing Services office while Sharon is out (email@example.com). Thank you.
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs in education
- Class time focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Individualized instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses
- Class time focusing on the licensing process
- Detailed information on required tests
- Class time detailing test requirements
- Links to on- and off-campus supports