K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
Finding a Job
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs
- Links to job search and vacancy sites
- Class time spent focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
Applying for a License or Endorsement
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Individualized instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses:
- Request an Oregon TSPC e-C-2 form
- Out-of-State Licensing Resources and “Institutional Verification”
- Links to Program Testing Requirements
Tell Us What You’re Up To
- We would love to know about your life after completing your program. You can tell us about what’s new using a quick online form: https://graduate.lclark.edu/offices/alumni/update_your_info/career/
May 21st, 2013
5:30pm - 6:30pm:
Salem-Keizer School District Recruitment Information Sessions 2013
The Recruitment Sessions will provide general guidance and direction to new candidates in matters relating to recruitment and hiring in Salem-Keizer Public Schools.
The Office of K-12 Career and Licensing Services is located in room 204 of Rogers Hall on the Graduate Campus.
Office of K-12 Career and Licensing Services
Lewis & Clark
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, MSC 80
Portland, OR 97219