K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
Finding a Job
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs in education
- Class time focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
- Links to job search and vacancy sites
Applying for a License or Endorsement
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses:
e-C-2 Form for Oregon TSPC (ROLR and ROLR-A)
- Out-of-State Licensing
- Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
July 6th, 2015
Exploring Web 2.0: Tools for Classroom Teaching and Professional Development
July 6-24, 2015
Writing Your Way! For Incoming Grades 6–9
Oregon Writing Project Summer Youth Workshops
Monday-Friday, July 6-10, 2015
July 13th, 2015
Alumni Reading: Becoming Oregon: From Expedition to Exposition
Robert Hamm BA ’70, MAT ’74 reads from his book Becoming Oregon: From Expedition to Exposition at Powell’s downtown
July 30th, 2015
Increasing the Rate of Progress for Struggling Readers
Thursday-Friday, July 30-31, 2015
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
August 3rd, 2015
Survival Spanish for School Personnel
Monday-Wednesday, August 3-5, 2015
8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.