K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
Finding a Job
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs in education
- Class time focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
- Links to job search and vacancy sites
Applying for a License or Endorsement
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses:
Request an Oregon TSPC e-C-2 form (ROLR and ROLR-A)
- Out-of-State Licensing Forms
- Testing Requirements and Alternative Testing Arrangements
- Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
September 24th, 2015
Courage to Lead Program for Educational Administrators
Thursday-Saturday, September 24-26, 2015 and Thursday-Saturday, December 3-5, 2015; Thursday-Saturday, March 3-5, 2016 and Sunday-Tuesday, June 26-28, 2016; Thursday-Saturday, September 22-24, 2016 and Thursday-Saturday, December 1-3, 2016