K-12 Career and Licensing Services (ECLS) offers job search and license advising to teacher education, school counseling, school psychology, and educational administration students and alumni.
Finding a Job
- Individual and group advising on searching for jobs
- Links to job search and vacancy sites
- Class time spent focusing on supporting you as you move into your career
- On-campus networking events with school districts
Applying for a License or Endorsement
- Support for and advising on Oregon (TSPC) and out-of-state licensing
- Individualized instructions for applying to the Oregon TSPC for licenses:
- Request an Oregon TSPC e-C-2 form (“ROLR” form)
- Out-of-State Licensing Forms
- Testing Requirements and Alternative Testing Arrangements
April 24th, 2014
Courage to Lead Program for Educational Administrators
Thursday-Friday, February 6-8, April 24-26, Sunday-Tuesday, June 29-July 1, and Thursday-Friday, September 25-27, 2014
June 11th, 2014
Fall Semester Course Registration Open
Fall 2013 registration will begin on Monday, June 10. Your registration opening day is based on the number of graduate credit hours you have completed at Lewis & Clark by the end of our spring 2013 semester.
September 1st, 2014
Labor Day Holiday
Labor Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed.
September 2nd, 2014
Graduate Fall Semester Begins
The Graduate School’s fall semester classes begin Tuesday, September 3, and end Friday, December 13.
September 12th, 2014
Fall Semester Add/Drop Ends
Fall Semester 2013 Add/Drop Period begins September 3 and ends September 13 (add or drop a class, select credit/no credit). Late add/drop begins on September 14 and late fees will apply.