Lewis & Clark Graduate School Commencement
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Processional, 9:50 a.m.
Tickets NOT Required
For graduates and faculty: In case of rain, the GSEC commencement homepage will be updated by 7 a.m. Sunday morning with a “rain call.”
Special Links and Notes
Requests for Accommodation Deadline: Friday, May 26, 2017
Refreshments and Flowers
Coffee, tea, and water will be provided before and during the commencement ceremony. You are also invited to attend the reception after the ceremony.
For pre-commencement lattes, pastries, and flowers, and for brunch after, local providers include:
C = coffee, tea, and pastries; F = flowers
- C Burlingame Starbucks 8510 SW Terwilliger Blvd., Portland 503-977-9866
- C Peet’s Coffee 345 First Street, Suite #111, Lake Oswego 971-236-9140
- C St. Honore Boloungerie 315 First Street Suite 103, Lake Oswego 503-496-5596
- CF Market of Choice 8502 SW Terwilliger Blvd., Portland 503-892-7331
- CF New Seasons Market 3 Monroe Pkwy., Lake Oswego 503-496-1155
- CF Zupan’s Market 7221 SW Macadam, Portland 503-244-5666
- Post-commencement Brunch Suggestions, Travel Portland
The Lewis & Clark Bookstore will be open on Commencement Sunday from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Templeton Campus Center)
Looking for Pamplin Sports Center? From most places on campus, you will be able to see the steeple of the Agnes Flanagan Chapel. Pamplin is located to the northeast of the chapel—a very short distance away.