31st Graduate School Commencement Ceremony
Sunday, June 7, 2015
Processional, 9:50 a.m.
Ordering Regalia (Cap and Gown), Deadline: April 10, 2015
Place your regalia order online with Jostens by April 10:
- Click on “Graduation Caps and Gowns”
- Select “masters” or “specialist,” depending on your degree
- Click “Customize” to enter your height, weight, and major
- Click “Add to Cart” to complete payment
The master’s cap, gown, tassel & hood cost $55.45 plus $5.95 for shipping, total cost: $61.40. Your regalia will be shipped to the registrar’s office. Regalia is yours to keep.
If you are a veteran of one of the U.S. Armed Services, contact the Graduate Registrar to request complimentary honor cords to wear with your regalia.
Bookstore: The Lewis & Clark Bookstore will be open on Commencement Sunday from noon - 2 p.m.
- Campus Map: Looking for Pamplin Sports Center? From most places on campus, you will be able to see the steeple of the Agnes Flanagan Chapel. Pamplin is located to the northeast of the chapel—a very short distance away.