Giving to the Graduate School
Our students and faculty transform lives, whether it’s in a Portland classroom or a clinic in Mumbai. Your gift makes it possible.
Every gift you make benefits our students and faculty and the many communities they serve. When you give to the graduate school, your investment pays dividends far into the future as our students take their education and experiences out into the world. See how your support is transforming lives throughout our region and the world:
Our work makes an impact
Counseling psychology alumni have created a start-up that provides cutting-edge treatment for individuals suffering from eating disorders.
Meet an agent of change
Ways to Give
- The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of philanthropy at Lewis & Clark, channeling immediate support to our highest priorities.
- Endowed funds generate a continual source of revenue for scholarships, professorships, lectureships, and specific programs.
- Planned gifts and bequests transform your personal values into legacies for learning.
- Company matching gifts provide a multiplier effect.
- Volunteering your time and connecting with our alumni association deepen your affiliation and provide great opportunities for personal and professional networking.