We are dedicated innovators, expert practitioners, committed scholars, and engaging instructors—and we can’t wait to meet you.
We are always happy to talk to you, whether you are a prospective student, or someone who wants to hire our graduates. To get in touch or learn more about us, please see our directory or read about some of our recent successes.
Our Faculty in the News
- Jones has taught teacher education at Lewis & Clark since 1973. He leaves behind a five-decade legacy at the college, spanning a period that includes the formation of the graduate school and decades of public school reform.
- New research from Mollie Galloway refocuses the age-old debate about homework.
- During a semester-long sabbatical in Australia and New Zealand, Smith snorkeled five feet above coral reefs, went spelunking beneath limestone karsts and studied two schools that offer a menagerie of hands-on environmental sustainability projects.
- In 2014, the Graduate School celebrates its 30-year history of working in the community.
- After helping to found the Ecopsychology certificate, Thomas Doherty is continuing to publish on the psychological aspects of environmental issues and the restorative effects of nature.