We offer classes, events, workshops, and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
Featured Courses & Events
December 12th, 2013
Ecopsychology Certificate Program Presentations
Join us for a showcase of three Ecopsychology Certificate program capstone projects and celebrate the first two Certificate program graduates.
January 11th, 2014
Transitioning to the Common Core Standards
Saturday, January 11, 2014
8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
January 24th, 2014
The Power of Play and the Expressive Arts: Increasing Attachment in Families
Friday-Saturday, January 24-25, 2014
9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
December 5th, 2013
- Disarming the Nuclear Family
Thursday, December 5, 2013
January 8th, 2014
- Living Streams: Stories for Healthy Watersheds
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
January 14th, 2014
- Evaluating Poverty Data for Educators and School Administrators
Tuesday, January 14, 2014