The Center for Community Engagement offers classes, events, workshops, and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
Collaborate With Us
We work with professional organizations, schools, school districts, and community groups to offer continuing education for mental health and education professionals.
Our services include event hosting and co-sponsorship, conference management, and customized professional development. Learn more
Featured classes and events
September 4th, 2015
- Introduction to Art Therapy InterventionsFriday, September 4, 2015
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
September 10th, 2015
- ESOL Endorsement: Sitton CohortThis hybrid course runs from September 10-December 17, 2015 with 7 in person meetings and additional online study.
September 12th, 2015
- Psychology for EveryoneSaturdays, September 12, 26, October 10, 24, 2015
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.