We offer classes, events, workshops, and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
Collaborate With Us
We work with professional organizations, schools, school districts, and community groups to offer continuing education for mental health and education professionals.
Our services include event hosting and co-sponsorship, conference management, and customized professional development. Learn more
Featured Courses & Events
April 17th, 2014
Daring Way™ Info Session for Mental Health Professionals
Thursday, April 17, 2014
May 3rd, 2014
Listening With the Third Ear: Transference, Countertransference, and Clinical Storytelling
Saturday, May 3, 2014
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
May 17th, 2014
Reading Other Voices
Northwest Writing Institute
Saturday-Sunday, May 17-18, 2014
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
June 6th, 2014
The Ethics of Cultural Self-Awareness: How to Offend Without Really Trying
Friday, June 6, 2014
April 16th, 2014
- Permaculture in Schools: Increasing Plant Diversity and Learning OpportunitiesWednesday, April 16, 2014
April 17th, 2014
- Beyond the Five-Paragraph Essay: Supporting Writing in Grades 6-12Thursday, April 17, 2014
April 22nd, 2014
- The Politics of Play: Society, Justice, and the Sports EssayTuesday, April 22, 2014
April 23rd, 2014
- Starting and Sustaining School Garden Programs: Gaining Momentum and StabilityWednesday, April 23, 2014