We offer classes, events, workshops, and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in the healing arts
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
Browse all courses or scroll down to view featured offerings. Early registration is advised to ensure participation.
Featured Courses & Events
June 18th, 2013
Teaching Science in the Upper Elementary Classroom
Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 18, 20, 25, 27 and July 2, 2013
June 24th, 2013
Digging In: Place-Based Food and Garden Education for Teachers
Monday-Wednesday, June 24-26, 2013
8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday and Tuesday; 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday
June 26th, 2013
(OWP) Writing in Schools: Writing Vietnam
Wednesday-Tuesday, June 26-July 2, 2013
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
August 3rd, 2013
The Basic Mindfulness Toolkit
Saturday, August 3, 2013
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
September 11th, 2013
- A Solid September for Language Arts Teachers
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
September 26th, 2013
- Choice Words: Igniting Greatness in Youth
Thursday, September 26, 2013
October 3rd, 2013
- Liberation-Based Healing
Thursday, October 3, 2013
The Center for Community Engagement is located in room 105 of Rogers Hall on the Graduate Campus.
Center for Community Engagement
Lewis & Clark
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, MSC 85
Portland, OR 97219