The Center for Community Engagement offers classes, events, workshops,
and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
For the latest on events related to your specific interests, sign up for our mailing list to receive periodic updates by email and/or mail.
Dawn discusses Courage to Lead programming and how this unique approach to professional development has changed her experience as an educator.
We work with professional organizations, schools, school districts, and community groups to offer continuing education for mental health and education professionals.
Collaborate With Us
Featured classes and events
March 17th, 2018
- Engaging Self and Student: Practical Strategies for Supporting Vulnerable Youth and Fostering Healthy CommunitiesSaturdays, March 17 and April 7, 2018, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
14 CEUs or PDUs
April 12th, 2018
- Leading for Democracy: A Courage to Lead Retreat for WomenThursday-Saturday, April 12-14, 2018
15 CEUs or PDUs