The Center for Community Engagement offers classes, events, workshops, and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
Collaborate With Us
We work with professional organizations, schools, school districts, and community groups to offer continuing education for mental health and education professionals.
Our services include event hosting and co-sponsorship, conference management, and customized professional development. Learn more
Featured classes and events
October 9th, 2015
- Visual Thinking Strategies Cohort SeriesFriday, October 9, 2015 - 10 a.m-5 p.m.
Saturdays, November 21, February 27 and May 7, 9 a.m.-noon
October 23rd, 2015
- Clinical Issues in School CounselingFriday-Saturday, October 23-24, 2015
Thursday-Friday, November 19-20, 2015
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
October 24th, 2015
- LGBTQ Justice in the Black Lives Matter MovementSaturday, October 24, 2015
9:00a.m. - 3:00p.m