The Center for Community Engagement offers classes, events, workshops,
and certificate programs for personal and professional growth.
Our offerings are designed for:
- Counseling professionals and those interested in mental health and wellbeing
- Educators and those interested in school improvement
- Writers and teachers of writing
- Many of our offerings are open to anyone; admission to a graduate program is not required to enroll in most classes
For the latest on events related to your specific interests, sign up for our mailing list to receive periodic updates by email and/or mail.
We chatted with Jennifer about the concept of ‘choice reading’, literacy challenges facing educators today, and her upcoming courses.
We work with professional organizations, schools, school districts, and community groups to offer continuing education for mental health and education professionals.
Collaborate With Us
Featured classes and events
August 1st, 2018
- Space Science Essentials for Grades 3-12Wednesday-Thursday, August 1-2, 2018, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
August 14th, 2018
- Literature Circles for Building Social JusticeOregon Writing Project
Tuesday-Friday, August 14-17, 2018
August 24th, 2018
- Using Dreams in Therapy: Tools for Private Practice, Personal Development and Client LiberationFridays, August 24 and November 16, 2018, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.