Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 class schedule is now available for online viewing using WebAdvisor
April 21, 2017
Prepare for Fall 2017 registration by reading the attached instructions carefully. Fall registration begins June 12, 2017. Contact your Academic Advisor or department to answer any curriculum questions.
Your registration time, on your day of assignment, begins at 7 am. Day assignments will be made according to the following criteria:
- Monday, June 12, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Tuesday, June 13, students with 21-30 total earned credits.
- Wednesday, June 14, students with 11-20 total earned credits.
- Thursday, June 15, students with 0-10 total earned credits.
- Friday, June 16, all continuing and new Graduate students may register.
Open Registration begins June 16 and goes until the end of the Add/Drop Period (ADP), September 15, 2017.