Job Opportunity: ESL Instructor
March 17, 2014
Do you love learning about other cultures and inspiring students? The Columbia School of English is seeking energetic and dedicated instructors for our academically-focused Intensive English Program. As an ESL Instructor you will be responsible for teaching English to your own class of students and supervising their progress. ESL Instructors are supported by our staff and will receive continual training and professional development.
- Instructional hours to be arranged per week, teaching academic English language core skills and electives
- Active participation in staff meetings and ongoing professional development
- Occasional schoolwide activities
- Active contributions to ongoing program development
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s Degree in TESOL or Teaching with an endorsement or closely related field (may accept degree candidates in process)
- Desire to learn and grow in the field of education
- Native English fluency
- Overseas teaching experience or experience learning a second language preferred
- Experience working ESL students
- Available references
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include available references and a short description of why you would be a good fit for the position. Candidates will be contacted by our HR associate for an interview.