School Counseling Documents
The following important documents can be found on this page. Please scroll down the page until you find the section you are looking for.
Counseling Internship (SCED 516)
Examples of Recent Syllabi
- SCED 503 Career Development and Consultation
- SCED 508 Social Justice, Diversity and Cultural Issues
- SCED 509 Ethical and Legal Issues
- SCED 510 Family Dynamics, Community Resources, and Consultation
- SCED 511-01 Group Counseling Skills for School Counselors
- SCED 512-02 Disability in the Educational Context
- SCED 513-01 Educational Research
- SCED 516 School Counseling Internship
- SCED 550 Clinical Issues for School Counselors
- SCED 598 Motivational Strategies for School Counselors
General Department Documents
- Graduate School of Education Student Handbook
- School Counseling Handbook
- Petition for Transfer Credit
- Petition for Waiver of Credit
- Ethical Guidelines Form
- Ethical Standards Statement
- Discrimination Affidavit Form
- Students with incompletes on record or missing/expired TSPC clearance may not register for SCED 516 Internship.
- All practicum and internship hour logs can be accessed on Taskstream.
Counseling Practicum (SCED 523) Documents
Internship (SCED 516) Internship Documents
1. All students planning to register for SCED 516 Fall/Spring must have attended the pre-internship 516 meeting being held in early Spring.
2. Students with incompletes on record or missing/expired TSPC clearance may not register for Counseling Practicum or Internship.
3. All practicum and internship hour logs can be accessed on Taskstream or via the link below.
Students will be required to completed the Student Academic Program Portfolio (SAPP) as a licensure requirement.
- Internship Hour Logs are located on Taskstream
- Evaluation of Intern During On-Site Visit by L&C Supervisor
- Mid-Year Evaluation by Site Supervisor-Counselor
- Site Supervisor Observation and Evaluation Form