Convocation: A call to assemble, to reflect on the ways our “core” values—creativity, compassion, commitment—impact and sustain our professional lives. An opportunity for students and faculty to connect across programs and to reflect on the shared values of each of our disciplines.
Convocation is held annually in the September and is one of the required elements of the Core Program.
Core is required for all students enrolled the following programs:
- Any M.A.T. program
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Special Education
- M.Ed. with Initial Administrator License
- M.Ed. in School Counseling
- Ed.S. in School Psychology
- M.A. in Professional Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Professional Mental Health Counseling—Addictions
- M.A. in Marriage, Couple, and Family Therapy
- M.A. in Student Affairs Administration
If you have any questions regarding your Convocation requirement, please contact your advisor.