For Admitted Students

How to Enroll at the Graduate School

For students admitted and conditionally admitted to the following programs:

  • Counseling Psychology (all programs)
  • School Counseling (all programs)
  • School Psychology
  • Student Affairs Administration
  • Teacher Education - MAT Preservice (all programs)
  • EdD in Educational Leadership

Students admitted to Educational Administration, Teacher Education Inservice, and/or certificate programs go to this page for next steps.

You’ve decided to enroll at Lewis & Clark. That’s great news! 

  • In order to become a Lewis & Clark graduate student you must submit your graduate reply form (found under the forms section towards the bottom of your application status page). NOTE: The form may not show up immediately. Please be patient!
  • Pay your $200 tuition deposit. The link to pay online is found on your application status page. You can pay using a credit card or electronic check. The payment is made through a third party vendor.
  • Review the Final Transcript Info if you are currently completing coursework or your degree.
  • Planning on borrowing funds for school? Visit Financial Aid for Graduate Students for helpful information from the Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid office begins awarding financial aid in late March.You may ask for an extension of your tuition deposit due date if the date is prior to April 1. Contact the Graduate Admissions office for more information.

After we receive and process your Graduate Student Reply form and tuition deposit, we will send you a confirmation email. This email will be sent within 10 business days of the receipt of your deposit. In the meantime, please use this website to learn how to prepare to start your graduate studies!

Note about Conditional Admission
If you were conditionally admitted, you will need to complete the Graduate Student Reply Form. You will be fully admitted once you fulfill the condition of your admission as outlined in your letter from the graduate school. After being fully admitted, you will also receive a financial aid award (if you applied for financial aid).