Off-Campus Lodging Options
The following lodgings are within a 10- to 30 -minute drive of Lewis & Clark and offer a special rate to Lewis & Clark visitors. A more complete listing of Portland-area accommodations is available on the Web at www.pova.com or by calling 877-678-5263. Dollar signs indicate modest ($), moderate ($$), or deluxe accommodations ($$$). Please call the local phone numbers for the Lewis & Clark rates. For directions please consult the hotel, motel, or inn.
- Days Inn City Center: 1414 S.W. Sixth Ave, Portland. 6.1 miles to campus. 800-899-0248, 503-221-1611. $
- Four Points by Sheraton Portland Downtown: 50 S.W. Morrison, Portland. 6.0 miles to campus. 888-627-8263, 503-221-0711. $$
Southwest Portland Area
- Crowne Plaza Hotel: 14811 Kruse Oaks Blvd, Lake Oswego. 5.2 miles to campus. 800-227-6963, 503-624-8400. $-$$
- Hilton Garden Inn: 14850 Kruse Oaks Dr, Lake Oswego. 5.2 miles to campus. 800-445-8667, 503-684-8900. $
- Hospitality Inn: 10155 S.W. Capitol Hwy, Portland. 4.0 miles to campus. 800-929-4442, 503-244-6684. $
- Lakeshore Inn: 210 N. State St, Lake Oswego. 3.0 miles to campus. 800-215-6431, 503-636-9679. $
- Marriott Fairfield Inn and Suites: 6100 S.W. Meadows Rd, Lake Oswego. 5.3 miles to campus. 800-228-2800, 503-670-7557. $
- Phoenix Inn: 14905 S.W. Bangy Rd, Lake Oswego. 5.4 miles to campus. 800-824-9992, 503-624-7400. $
For more information contact the Center for Community Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-768-6040.
On-campus housing and meals are available for select summer events and conferences only, from mid May through beginning of August. Most rooms are double occupancy and must be reserved in advance by completing a housing contract, lease or short-term reservation form. All accommodations have shared baths. Accommodations are not suitable for couples, families, or students under the age of 18. Amenities include: bed, one set of linen & towels, coin operated laundry machine, vending machines, exterior door security, and recreational opportunities.
Meal plans vary, some are required for all on-campus housing guest. The meal plan includes three meals a day, served in campus dining facilities in an all-you-can eat format. A wide variety of food items are available, including a vegetarian option at each meal. In the event that program provides a continental breakfast and lunch, participants will receive a partial refund.
Housing rates vary per event or conference, contact our office for detailed information
If your event or conference is offering on-campus housing, please complete the housing request form or call 503-768-6040 to request a housing form be mailed to you. The completed housing request form, along with the deposit, is due a month in-advance to confirm your reservation.