School navigation

Graduate School Registrar

Prerequiste Substitute

Students must contact their adviser or the instructor of the course if they wish to have a prerequiste substituted or waived or have a course substitute for a course in their program of study. We will accept an email from the students advisor or instructor or you may submit a completed Prerequisite Substitute/Waiver/Substitution/Consent Form to the Registrar’s Office.

Students may also wish to request permission to register for a class that is full. Students must contact the instructor of the course and submit the Prerequisite Substitute/Waiver/Substitution Consent Form to the instructor. If approved the form with the instructor’s signature approving registration into the full section should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office in Rogers Hall room 301. The Registrar will then register the student in the course and send a email confirmation to both the student and the instructor to their LC email addresses.

If you have any questions please call us at 503-768-6030 or email at


Prerequisite Substitute/Waiver/Substitution Consent Form [PDF]


Graduate School Registrar

Contact Us