Placements in Schools or Districts
Welcome! We are pleased to serve as the liaison between school districts, principals, and teachers and our school-based programs. Working closely with faculty, we use your application and resume information to identify a strong mentor match.
The Placement Process
While there are variations in this process across different school-based programs, the office of partnerships and clinical placement generally:
- Requests information from each candidate prior to placement;
- Works with department and program faculty to seek out placements that best fit candidate’s needs based on each candidate’s educational goals;
- Submits formal requests to schools and brokers any requests for interviews or other communication between candidates and schools/districts/principals.
Note: Candidates should rely on this process and avoid making their own requests directly with a teacher/principal/school/district.
Our candidates are placed throughout the greater Portland Metro Area. Explore the area on this interactive google map to learn more.
For specific details about the placement process and to submit information to begin your placement, select your program below:
- Principal Licensure
- Professional Administrator Licensure
- School Counseling
- School Psychology
- Teacher Education (Elementary, Middle, and High School)