Administrative Services is the Graduate School’s connection to the College’s Business Office. Please contact the Director if you have any questions regarding accounts payable, travel and entertainment reimbursements, or other business related questions.
Travel Advance Policy: Travel advances will continue to be issued for anticipated cash expenses of the traveler such as cab fares, tips, meals, and other incidentals which typically require payment in cash. Check requests for travel advances must include budget codes listing the type and amount of cash expenses. The minimum travel advance will be $250.00. Payments to employees for pre-paid travel expenses such as airfare, conference registration fees, and lodging will no longer be processed as travel advances. Rather, these will be treated as reimbursements and charged to departmental expense when the payment occurs. Check requests for reimbursement of pre-paid travel expenses must continue to include both the itemized receipts and proof-of-payment receipts. Do not include these pre-paid items on your expense reports after travel is concluded.
- Check Request Form [Please note that payees are now required to sign the form in order to verify the expenses being reimbursed.]
- Per Diem Travel & Reimbursement Expense Report Form [Please note: All original receipts must be attached to the form.] The current mileage reimbursement rate is $0.54/mile.
- The College offers all faculty and staff the option to have paychecks directly deposited into their checking/savings account and/or receive paperless pay stubs through Workday. Complete the direct deposit request in Workday. This form must be completed by the 6th of the month to be effective for that month’s payroll cycle. Click here for Human Resources website.
Additional Forms and Resources
- Insurance Certificate Request Forms
- International visitors who are invited as guest speakers are required to meet eligibility requirements. Complete instructions are available here.
For all other business services inquiries, please visit Lewis & Clark’s Business Office.