Administrative Services provides information and services for the graduate students, faculty and staff of the Graduate School of Education and Counseling.
For Faculty, Staff, and Students:
- Primary resource for faculty and staff for any information on or assistance with accounts payable, travel reimbursements, grant budgets, cashier, student payroll or other business services questions.
- Graduate Media Services for the following graduate school equipment: laptops (pc and mac), portable projectors, speakerphones, iPads, audio recorders, and presentation remotes.
- Direct link to all Business Office forms
- With prior notice, provide notary public services
- For additional resources and forms, visit the Faculty Resources page.
Additional Information and Support:
Transportation and Parking:
- Campus parking information and restrictions
- Shuttle schedule
- Graduate campus computer lab access
- Facilities requests
- Lost & found (located in the Graduate Registrar’s Office - Rogers 301)
- Watzek Library book delivery and drop box is located in the York Commons