Assistant Professor, School Counseling Program Director
Areas of Expertise
Motivational Interviewing, Group Counseling, ASCA Model
- DeKruyf, L. & Hadraba, H. (2020, November) Supervision 101 and 102: Strategies for Strengthening the School Counseling Internship Experience. Oregon School Counseling Association, Portland, Oregon.
McCullough, R., DeLeon, A. & Hadraba, H. (2019, October). Cultivating Cultural and Intellectual Humility in the Counselor Education Classroom. Association for Counselor Education and Supervision, Seattle, Washington.
Torres, D. & Hadraba, H. (2018, October). What School Counselors Want to Know to Support Students and Families with Undocumented Status in Challenging Times. Oregon School Counseling Association Conference,Salem, Oregon.
- Torres, D. & Hadraba, H. (2018, March). It All Looks Different Now: Counselor Educator Program Strategies for Applying an Equity Lens to School Counselors’ Data Use. Evidence-Based School Counseling Conference, New York, New York
- Torres, D. & Hadraba, H. (2017, March). A Journey Toward Infusing the Use of Data in School Counselor Graduate Curriculum:Creating a Road Map to Success and Confidence for Students, Evidence-Based School Counseling Conference, San Diego, California.
- McDonnell, C., Torres, D., & Hadraba, H. (2017, October). Developing Inclusive Transition Programs: Breaking Down Barriers to Improve High School Preparation for ALL Students. Oregon School Counseling Association Conference, Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Hadraba, H. & Torres, D. (2015, March). Using Data to Create Change. Evidence Based School Counseling Conference, Erlanger, Kentucky
- Pedersen, L. & Hadraba, H. (2013, April). Advocacy: Essential Steps in Promoting Pk12 College and Career Readiness Programs. National Office for School Counselor Advocacy Conference, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Eakin, G., Aasheim, L., DeKruyf, L., Pedersen, L. & Hadraba, H. (2012, December). Invited webinar. Advocacy in Oregon. American School Counseling Association.
- Aasheim, L., Dilts, R., vanAsselt, K., Anctil, T., Biles, K., DeKruyf, L., Eakin, G., Pedersen, L., Torres, D. & Hadraba, H. (2012, November). A Statewide University Collaboration Model: School Counselor Educators Partner for Comprehensive Success. Presentation at the Western Association for Counselor Education and Supervision Conference, Portland, Oregon.
- Hadraba, H. & Eakin, G. (2012, June). Enhancing Intrinsic Motivation to Change and Achieve. Presentation at the American School Counseling Association Conference, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Hadraba, H., & Ill, D. (2006, April). Transitioning the Middle School Student to High School. Presentation at collaborative inquiry, West Linn-Wilsonville School District, West Linn, Oregon.
- Hadraba, H. (2006, April). Building a Character Education Plan. Presentation at collaborative inquiry, West Linn-Wilsonville School District, West Linn, Oregon.
- Eakin, G., & Hadraba, H. (2005, July). Academic Achievement of Middle School Students. Presentation at Oregon School Counseling Association Conference, Warm Springs, Oregon.
- Pehrrson, D., Nakazawa-Hewitt, M., James, G., Mohr, E., Miller, A., Turner, S., Hadraba, H. & Justice, J. (2003, October). Applying Play Therapy to our Adult Lives. Presentation at Oregon School Counseling Association Conference, Eugene, Oregon.
PhD, M.S., BS Oregon State University