Through international travel and work with Native Americans and minorities, I have been privileged to have had opportunities and experiences in multicultural locations, where I often observe micro aggressions, misuses of power and generational trauma. I find that it is foundational to work with trauma and social injustice.
My experience in multiple clinical settings, working at the Juvenile Court, residential work, private practice, developing clinical programs and research, and my research in sibling relationships, I continue to believe that Systemic Family Therapy is fundamental for the change process to be both effective and ethical.
Areas of Expertise and Service
- Trauma recovery for individuals, couples families, adolescents and First Responders.
- Certification in “Interpersonal Neurobiology”
- EMDR Consultant and Training Facilitator
- AAMFT Supervisor
- President of the ORCA and Leona Tyler Award
- Expert on Sibling Relationships
- Wilderness Program at the State Hospital
- Dance Therapist
- Supervision for Licensure
- Supervision of Supervision