Spring 2020 degree/certificate candidates must submit degree application and printed program evaluation from WebAdvisor by November 20th
September 13, 2019
Degree/Certificate Program Application Process
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Select Degree Application
- Select the degree/certificate program that you are completing (do not select a license or endorsement program)
- Enter your name as you want it to appear on your diploma
- Review/correct your mailing address
- Select the term in which you are completing your degree/certificate program
- List your hometown and state/country
- Log into WebAdvisor.
- Select Program Evaluation.
- Select the degree/certificate program that you are completing (do not select a license or endorsement program).
- Review, print, and sign your Program Evaluation. Important Note: you must be registered for ALL of your remaining classes BEFORE printing your evaluation.
- Submit your signed Program Evaluation to the Graduate Registrar’s office (in person, FAX, or scan and e-mail).
Once you have completed the steps above, your program advisor and department chair will review and approve your application to graduate or to complete your certificate program. Once approved, you will be sent a Graduation Application Evaluation email. Degree candidates will receive additional details regarding participating in the June commencement ceremony. (Commencement ceremony participation is limited to degree candidates.)