Summer 2019 schedule of classes is now available for online viewing using WebAdvisor
January 07, 2019
The Graduate School of Education and Counseling’s Summer 2019 schedule of classes is now available for online viewing using WebAdvisor.
Summer term registration begins February 25, 2019. Contact your Academic Adviser or department to answer any curriculum questions.
Mark your calendar for your Summer 2019 registration day assignment
Your registration time begins at 7 am. Day assignments will be made according to the following criteria:
- Monday, February 25, students with 31 or more total earned credits.
- Tuesday, February 26, students with 21-30 total earned credits.
- Wednesday, February 27, students with 11-20 total earned credits.
- Thursday, February 28, students with 0-10 total earned credits.
- Friday, March 1, all continuing and new Graduate students may register.
Open Registration begins March 01, 2019 and goes until the end of the Add/Drop Period (ADP).