Convocation is this Friday, September 14
August 21, 2018
Convocation is a call to assemble to consider ways our “core” values—creativity, compassion, commitment—impact and sustain our professional lives. The Convocation is an opportunity for students and faculty to connect across programs and to reflect together on questions and issues shared by our different disciplines.
Convocation this year will include two faculty presentations, followed by dinner. This year’s event is scheduled for Friday, September 14, 2018 at 4:00 pm in the South Campus Chapel.
First-year students in the following programs are required to register for and attend convocation.
- Any MAT program
- MEd in Educational Studies
- MEd in School Counseling
- EdS in School Psychology
- MA in Professional Mental Health Counseling
- MA in Professional Mental Health Counseling—Specialization in Addictions
- MA in Marriage, Couple, and Family Therapy
- MA in Student Affairs Administration
Please go to WebAdvisor and register as soon as possible.
How to Register on WebAdvisor:
- Login in to WebAdvisor
- Click on Studentsfor Students menu
- Click on Register for Sections(Under the Registration Banner)
- Click on Search and register for sections
- Term: Choose “Grad - Fall 2018”
- Choose CORE form Subjectsfrom drop down menu
- Enter “500” for Course Number
- Put a tick in the “Select” column for CORE-500 Convocation
- Highlight “Register” in the Action column
Important Notice: Due to multiple compatibility issues in the Chrome Browser with WebAdvisor, we recommend that the community use the Firefox Browser until these issues are resolved.
If you have questions, contact the registrar’s office at email@example.com or 503-768-6030.