Beaverton Request for Middle School Science Fair Judges
February 23, 2018
The Beaverton School District Middle School Science Expo is searching for judges for the many excellent science and engineering projects that are being completed by their brightest middle school students.
Information about the Science Expo:
- Date: Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 8:00 - 4:00 - Continental breakfast and lunch are provided
- Location: Highland Park Middle School located at 7000 SW Wilson Ave. Beaverton, OR 97008.
- Competition Format: Seminar style where students present their project one at a time to their category group and to the judges.
Schools need help in deciding which projects should move on to the state fair competition, the Northwest Science Expo (NWSE). One-third of competing students will go on to compete at NWSE. They want to give their students an opportunity to share their outstanding efforts with people who can provide constructive feedback on their projects regarding science and engineering research practices.
If you are interested, please complete the short registration form (link is below) and if you are interested in learning more about the fair, review the judge’s information letter.
- Judge Registration Form - Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFjfpIHD1jE_SapPU-DRlT9h-xUtbYXCHOhXQBImqZPhE4AA/viewform
- Judge Information Letter 2018 - Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/132eykYj67qGYEEd5sSAcxQCg0l73-Q5IRyKUl7YZ6ek/edit#