Help Wanted — Nanny for 3 Children
August 11, 2015
- 25 hours/week, but may be slightly more some weeks; average weekly hours would be 12:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Three daughters, ages 4, 9 and 11. The older girls are in school, of course, and the younger one is in school 5 mornings/week when school is in session. Therefore, most of the time you would only be responsible for one child.
- Cat and a dog so need someone who is pet-friendly.
- Need someone who has a flexible schedule as the hours may change slightly based on travel and school schedules.
- Key responsibilities – driving kids to activities; assisting with homework; laundry for the girls; keeping the kids’ rooms straight (or helping the older kids keep their rooms straight); when not in school, coming up with activities for the girls – Do not allow screen time except where required for school work.