Nearby housing for an incoming faculty or graduate students
April 28, 2015
Cara Tomlinson, Associate Professor of Art will be subletting her house fall 2015 semester while they will be in Africa. They are looking for a renter beginning August 20th and going through mid December.
Our mid century house is perfect for a small family or couple. Pets OK. Main floor 1580 sq ft has two large bedrooms, two bathrooms and updated kitchen; the finished basement 1200 sq ft has another bedroom, bathroom and family room. Hardwood floors throughout upper level. Fully furnished.
* Large yard and vegetable gardens
* Interior and Exterior Fireplaces
* Exterior 600 sq foot converted garage: a heated private space for
workshop, studio, writing, yoga
* Great hiking just outside your door: Tryon Creek, Riverview Natural Area
* Very close to the law school and LC main campus–easy walk to work
and bike commute to downtown
* Good Public Schools: Capitol Hill Grade school, Jackson Middle
School, Wilson Highschool.
We are asking $1500/mo and will pay all utilities.