Large Studio Apartment Available For Rent
November 10, 2014
Brand new 800 sq. ft. apartment on one acre property by Lewis & Clark/Tryon Creek State Park. This studio apartment has a private entrance and large patio looking out to lower level of the property. Plenty of trees and privacy; ample off-street parking; easy access to downtown/I-5 and hiking in Marshall Park and Tryon Creek. Available Nov. 15. Counter tops and remaining finishes will be completed very soon.
- Full bath with W/D closet (washer and dryer included)
- Large rooms and full-kitchen with island/bar
- All new kitchen appliances, has dishwasher
- Beech cabinets with concrete counter tops
- Dedicated utilities: Rinnai tankless water heater, Diakin ductless heat/ac, separate electrical
- 120 sq. ft. patio
- Off street parking and negotiable one-car garage
This A.D.U. apartment is the lower-level of the owner-occupied residence. Looking for quiet, clean, working professional or couple. Sorry, no pets.
All utilities included. $1100/month. Send inquiries to Josh Sweeden: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more photos at https://drive.google.com/a/georgefox.edu/folderview?id=0B9AyzbpJdfEiUmhabDhPcjFqeXc&usp=sharing