School navigation


Can I get financial aid for the Ecopsychology Certificate program?

June 15, 2011

No. Federal financial aid is not available for non-degree graduate programs. However, if students are currently enrolled in a master’s or educational specialist degree counseling program, and have elective courses in their programs, they may be able to apply financial aid to some Certificate courses.  For more information, visit the Financial Aid webpage: Non-degree, licensure, and certificate programs 



Share this story on