School navigation


How do I get admitted to the ESOL Endorsement? When do I apply?

Current preservice students interested in the ESOL endorsement are eligible for an abbreviated admissions process. Students can apply to the program after successfully completing their student teaching (ED 516 or ED 546).

Students must complete a Preservice Request to Add ESOL Track II form. The completed form is returned to the Admissions office who then submits the request form and any required documentation to Teacher Education faculty for review and an admissions decision. The Admissions office will notify the student of the faculty decision.

Important note: Contact the Financial Aid Office to determine whether or not ESOL courses taken during the second summer of your MAT program are eligible for financial aid.