Welcome to the 2021/22 catalog season. All proposals must be submitted to the curriculum committee for review by February 1, 2021.
Changes made will only affect newly admitted students in the following academic year.
Note: Adjunct faculty must work with contract faculty on curriculum changes. Adjunct faculty will not be able to submit curriculum change proposals.
Submit a Proposal
The Curriculum Committee requires an updated and current syllabus to be submitted with every course change form. Please ensure your syllabus meets all requirements outlined in the syllabus guidelines to avoid delays in the review process.
- New course and course change proposals are submitted online through Course Inventory Manager (CIM).
- Log in with your standard Lewis & Clark user ID and password.
- Detailed instructions can be downloaded here.
- Program change proposals are submitted online through a Google form.
- New program proposals are submitted online through a Google form.
2020/21 Curriculum Committee Schedule
September 17, 2020
October 1, 2020
October 22, 2020
November 5, 2020
November 12, 2020
December 3, 2020
Remaining meeting dates are TBD.
2020/21 Committee Members
Co-chairs: Jacqueline Roebuck Sakho and Kathryn Jaspers
Ex Officio Members
Janet Bixby, Associate Dean
Kimberly Bernick, Director of Communications
Sharon Chinn, Director of Educational Career, Licensing, and Accreditation Services
Courtney Whetstine, Registrar