School navigation

K-12 Career and Licensing Services

Request for Oregon Licensure Recommendation (ROLR)

For an e-C-2 Form for Teachers, School Counselors, and School Psychologists

Administrators: Complete the ROLR-A Form

  + Added Endorsements
  + Professional or Continuing Licenses
  + Restricted Transitional Licenses
NB: Preliminary or Initial License recommendations to TSPC happen automatically. Please check with your faculty program advisor on the status of your preliminary or initial license recommendation.


To request that Lewis & Clark complete and send an electronic C-2 form to the Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) on your behalf, please:

  1. Fill out the contact information on the ROLR form, below.
  2. Select the license, endorsement, and/or authorization level which you are adding.
  3. Submit.

Some or all of the information included on this e-ROLR form will be released to TSPC via the electronic C-2 form. You will receive a hard-copy of the completed electronic C-2 form in the mail—you may retain this hard-copy for your records or submit it to TSPC with the rest of your application packet.

Please contact Sharon Chinn, Director, Educational Career, Licensing, and Accreditation Services, with questions regarding the ROLR form.


Important News From the Oregon TSPC